Sub-Ohm Shootout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
The one thing for sure on all the tanks is you get completely satisfying vapor production and cloud chasing. Watch the video and Max goes through EACH one. Now as far as the Melo heads and atlantis heads beign interchangeable I am not sure but Max is right by sayign they DO look identitcal and I am THINKING that the eleaf people contracted out head production to ASPIRE for that.

SUM Summary!
  • Melo could be a good inexpensive intro to Sub-Ohming
  • Max favors the FreeMax Starre and reports it tends to have a larger capacity.
  • All have good replaceable heads and each lasts a good few weeks/or more

Max when you get a chance can you throw that video up on front page "What's Hot & Happenin' section" ? :) Good job my man.

Max has been through some very traumatic family issues past few weeks so I appreciate him getting this out. I did not want to tender his personal business but Max at any time you can let the gang here know but that is up to you.

We love you buddy....

woody55

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2011
Hi Gang, Thanks for for all the prayers and well wishes. The short of it is I lost My 19yr old grandson in a car wreck. He was on his way to work and drifted into lane of other driver on a curve and bounced off the the side of the other Truck. that happened on the 4th of June and we buried him on the 8th. It has been difficult as it was so sudden and unexpected. My oldest Daughter and his dad are still having a tough time with it but with all the family and friend support they are hanging in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread