Success!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spc13m

Nov 15, 2014
Definitely, I'll experiment with it some more. I want to try blueberry flavors as well as cream flavors from other vendors. Im currently using TFA for mine. My local vape shop makes an excellent blueberries and cream. The flavor in theirs pops more, and its sweeter. Im not sure what all they're using. I know that for the blueberry they use Lorrans. Not sure about the cream or where the sweetness comes from. Ive also heard good things about Flavour Art's Vienna Cream, so I'll definitely be checking that out. I'll keep this thread updated, and once I perfect the mixture, I'll share it here with you all.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Id like to report that after the last couple weeks of research, I have just created my first DIY experimental mixture! It turned out quite successful, the flavor needs a bit of tweaking to get it just right but overall not bad. I have the ECF community to thank for this success, so tonight I vape to you all.

-Cheers-

Way to go... Congratulations and welcome to the forums. If you share your formula we can help you tweek it.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
applause3.gif

Congrats to you spc13m. Isn't it awesome?

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
My favorite blueberry thus far is Blueberry Wild from TFA. Have you tried it? It's the closest to a legit blueberry that I've found. Blueberry candy from them is also good but it's as the title says, a candy flavor.
My favorite cream to mix with fruits is the Fresh Cream from Flavour Art. I like Vienna Cream as well but moreso for deserts/custards/ dark flavors. It's more rich IMO
Definitely, I'll experiment with it some more. I want to try blueberry flavors as well as cream flavors from other vendors. Im currently using TFA for mine. My local vape shop makes an excellent blueberries and cream. The flavor in theirs pops more, and its sweeter. Im not sure what all they're using. I know that for the blueberry they use Lorrans. Not sure about the cream or where the sweetness comes from. Ive also heard good things about Flavour Art's Vienna Cream, so I'll definitely be checking that out. I'll keep this thread updated, and once I perfect the mixture, I'll share it here with you all.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
My favorite blueberry thus far is Blueberry Wild from TFA. Have you tried it? It's the closest to a legit blueberry that I've found. Blueberry candy from them is also good but it's as the title says, a candy flavor.
My favorite cream to mix with fruits is the Fresh Cream from Flavour Art. I like Vienna Cream as well but moreso for deserts/custards/ dark flavors. It's more rich IMO

I just ordered this. I considered it becasue of you, so I am holding you personally responsible for my three dollar purchase (I got a big size)! LOL. It's not as dramatic on the DIY side as the premade eliquid side. :laugh:

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
Try a few drops of lemon juice, the citric acid makes fruits "pop". also extra sweetener like you mentioned is a secret of most juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread