Honey Flavored

Status
Not open for further replies.

howard

May 11, 2009
New York
I was just reminiscing about the time when I started smoking cigarettes. I vaguely remember that my first pack of cigarettes was a brand called "Bees". The company didn't last very long, I think it went under just after 2 months of smoking them.

The cigarettes had a unique taste of "honey". So I was curious if any suppliers carried "honey" flavored e-liquids or perhaps others have successfully created a recipe for "honey"?

Faethe

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2009
Orlando, Florida
I was just reminiscing about the time when I started smoking cigarettes. I vaguely remember that my first pack of cigarettes was a brand called "Bees". The company didn't last very long, I think it went under just after 2 months of smoking them.

The cigarettes had a unique taste of "honey". So I was curious if any suppliers carried "honey" flavored e-liquids or perhaps others have successfully created a recipe for "honey"?

Lorann's has a honey. I am pretty sure it's easy to get some honey extract. Pretty popular flavor :)

howard

May 11, 2009
New York
Lorann's has a honey. I am pretty sure it's easy to get some honey extract. Pretty popular flavor :)

Wow great! thanks!

I just noticed while skimming through some threads in the "DIY e-liquids" section that people have attempted or contemplated the use of real honey and apparently it doesn't mesh well with the atomizers. The use of honey extract is a great idea. I guess it's time I stocked up on some zero nicotine liquids and try making my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread