Sucralose vs Stevia vs Erythritol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
B034CCED-985C-409A-A09D-056FABE09361.png
sup.... Anyone knows where I can buy Sweet Leaf "Stevia" Clear sweet drops?

I did some research and looks like Stevia" will be my best option since its natural no sucralose in it. Sucralose tend to clogg coils and release bad chemical stuff coming out when burned and erythritol might not be so sweet since its just a aroma like flavors no sweet taste after finished vape on your tongue.

From what they say "Stevia" leave a sweet taste on your tongue and doesn't mess with your coils as bad as "Sucralose"

what You think?

Where can I get one?

Attachments

• BEC986F7-7410-4D77-B27C-D106E822EA6D.png
    BEC986F7-7410-4D77-B27C-D106E822EA6D.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 19
  • 25DE34BB-5649-4A2B-BD19-BFF5C14A872A.png
    25DE34BB-5649-4A2B-BD19-BFF5C14A872A.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I mostly do DIY but still have a few pre-made juices I'm trying to use up. They are all too sweet! Lately, the excess sweetener in those (sucralose and maybe ethyl maltol) is bothering me. Not just sticky sweet on my tongue and throat but also coughing it up from my lungs. Not a big deal but I'll be glad when I use them up and good riddance for sure. I don't add sweeteners to my DIY. Tried EM and it's not that I don't like it (it's kinda cool in unflavored juice) but it tends to "mute" flavors so I avoid it. Haven't tried stevia in e-juice but in real life it's OK (but not impressive) It is totally natural and safe as far as I know. You might get some and try it first with unflavored "base" just to get an idea of how much to use (before adding it to recipes)

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Hmm , interesting…. I will give it a try

has anyone ever tried this one ?they say it doesn’t clog up coils 50% like sucralose … I wonder what exactly they put in there ….maybe 30% sucralose .

description says this :
Sweetness is a flavorless concentrate formulated from the ground up for manufacturing and creating DIY recipes. FLV Sweetness is a flavorless sweetness enhancer, so not an actual flavoring but it is extremely potent and pure as you should expect from Flavorah. Despite its high potency, it will not gunk coils like other sweeteners that are formulated for beverage and contain sugar buffers and fillers. No fructose, dextrose, maltodextrin. Does not contain beverage preservatives such as citric acid, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate. PG base.

Attachments

• 4F223E3F-4355-4C5E-A070-7025BF8AAA6E.jpeg
    4F223E3F-4355-4C5E-A070-7025BF8AAA6E.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 14

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Have u ever tried FLV Sweetness?
I haven't tried it but I watched DIYorDie Noted (videos where they discuss flavors and DIY) They said it was the best. Some "food" flavorings/sweeteners have real sugars and will clog your coils super fast. Most e-juice flavors do not (except a few like FW yellow cake):

• Informative
Reactions: Przemix

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
BTW... "cotton candy" is basically EM (ethyl maltol)
Yeah I tried it , it’s very tasty specially with green apple , OMG it tasted like green apple chupa chup lolipop, which is my favorite lolipop ever , it’s really wow , but clogs the coils like crazy . And I don’t like too sweet just a little, but maybe because I’m using kanger tech little guys coils and 2 days and they are cooked it’s done lol pomango juice doesn’t clog them in the other hand.

Usually flavors like sweet mango and pomegranate or even white peach by itself by CAP are perfectly sweet already so I don’t use sweetner at all with those. But green apple is sour crisp and really needs a touch of sweetness on your lips as finish to balance things out IMO so yeah, I need to find something that doesn’t clog up coils and still provide something similar on your lips as you finish the puff . So I think Stevia would be my best choice or FLV sweetner .( which I haven’t tried either ) I heard stevia won’t leave that seeet taste on your lips but it is kinda sweet .

Aerodan

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2020
AZ
Anything ending in "tol"; Maltitol, sorbitol, erythritol, effects me in a powerful way. Extreme gastrointestinal discomfort. Can't eat the stuff, vape it etc. My wife affectionately calls it "Tootitol", which downplays the significant laxative discomfort this stuff can inflict. Those protein bars that are on the shelves as well as many sugarless candy and dessert products can be pure evil. It doesn't always take effect in the first few doses, or candy binges - but collectively over a short period of time there could be some re "percussions".

AD

• Informative
Reactions: Przemix

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I should mention this:
"Aspartame is an artificial sweetener, sold under brand names such as NutraSweet® and Equal®, that has been in use in the United States since the early 1980s. It is used in many foods and beverages because it is much sweeter than sugar, so much less of it can be used to give the same level of sweetness."
I won't touch the stuff in real life (it's really bad stuff IMHO) I can't imagine vaping it.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
View attachment 946891 sup.... Anyone knows where I can buy Sweet Leaf "Stevia" Clear sweet drops?

I did some research and looks like Stevia" will be my best option since its natural no sucralose in it. Sucralose tend to clogg coils and release bad chemical stuff coming out when burned and erythritol might not be so sweet since its just a aroma like flavors no sweet taste after finished vape on your tongue.

From what they say "Stevia" leave a sweet taste on your tongue and doesn't mess with your coils as bad as "Sucralose"

what You think?

Where can I get one?

I use Pyure, organic liquid stevia extract.

It's an excellent sweetener but you have a long steep with it or there's an aftertaste... however, with steeping it's just sweet...

You can buy it on Amazon.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Anything ending in "tol"; Maltitol, sorbitol, erythritol, effects me in a powerful way. Extreme gastrointestinal discomfort. Can't eat the stuff, vape it etc. My wife affectionately calls it "Tootitol", which downplays the significant laxative discomfort this stuff can inflict. Those protein bars that are on the shelves as well as many sugarless candy and dessert products can be pure evil. It doesn't always take effect in the first few doses, or candy binges - but collectively over a short period of time there could be some re "percussions".

AD
Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread