Sudden sore throat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever have this issue? I had a sore throat a few days after i quit analogs and started vaping but i have been vaping for 4-5 months now. I have been vaping all day with no issue. I am one of those dudes that take long hits, but i have never had an issue.

My new tank kind of seemed like i was getting more throat hit for an odd reason, but my rda's have been fine. I set the vape down, drank some water, took a shower, came back, started doing homework, took a hit and 1 area in my throat (kind of deep and low in the throat) just HURT. every time. Drinking, eating, breathing, all fine. But now even medium/small hits hurt that single spot. I have been drinking water all day, no symptoms of any other illness. Is there a way to fix this?

I dont NEED to vape, but i damn well want to really bad lol.

EAddicted

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2012
Tokyo-Setagaya-Ward
I suffer periodically from Spots in my Mouth too,
for me it is highly depending on the Mix i use.

100% Pg gives it more often than a 50-50 Melange
but still i get it twice or Triple Times a Year
like now.

Helpful for me is Vigin Coconut Oil to use it as a Mouthwash
(Gurgle?) or other pure Oils like Castor Oil.

Disclaimer:
I do not know if the use of Coconut Oil it is Advised by a Med and just report what is helpful for me!!!

martsumoto

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2012
Ecuador
www.liquivapejuice.com
For gurgling you will be better with warm water and a spoon of salt three times a day.
Some tanks take the vapor harshly directly to your lungs. My advice: Get a mouth to lung tank.
Also, some systems are more efficient than others at delivering the mix so lower the nic and try liquids with a 50-50 ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread