Suds in my NET Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

bover907

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
So, about a month and a half into the DIY NET craft, and I've noticed that when I mix my net's and shake them, a line of suds form a ring around the top. This ring of suds seems to be indestructible, lol. It's happened with the two tobacco's that I've heat extracted, as well as the small samples I took from my cold macerations to check their progress. I know it's not from my PG, VG, or nic, because the regular flavored juice i made for my wife, doesn't have the suds.

Any idea on what this comes from. I've never had suds in my commercially bought juices from NET.com

ETA: I should note that the juice seems to taste and vape fine. The suds come both in a cased tobacco, like Lane RLP-6, and also from a "plain" tobacco, i.e. Peter Stokkbye 84 Turkish, there's no suds in my jars of extract, although I don't think I ever shook the extract vigorously. Maybe I should try that, and see if just the extract will suds up.

Last edited:

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
I need an answer too. I get the same suds in my DIY tobacco extracts. I usually just wait until it settles on the bottle then pour my net into another bottle.
So, about a month and a half into the DIY NET craft, and I've noticed that when I mix my net's and shake them, a line of suds form a ring around the top. This ring of suds seems to be indestructible, lol. It's happened with the two tobacco's that I've heat extracted, as well as the small samples I took from my cold macerations to check their progress. I know it's not from my PG, VG, or nic, because the regular flavored juice i made for my wife, doesn't have the suds.

Any idea on what this comes from. I've never had suds in my commercially bought juices from NET.com

ETA: I should note that the juice seems to taste and vape fine. The suds come both in a cased tobacco, like Lane RLP-6, and also from a "plain" tobacco, i.e. Peter Stokkbye 84 Turkish, there's no suds in my jars of extract, although I don't think I ever shook the extract vigorously. Maybe I should try that, and see if just the extract will suds up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

bover907

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
I need an answer too. I get the same suds in my DIY tobacco extracts. I usually just wait until it settles on the bottle then pour my net into another bottle.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I shake my jars of extract, and they don't get any suds, but when i mix juice with them, I get the suds. It's a mystery.

Reactions: Boscovlle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread