Sugestions and help. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
And it also makes it really difficult to get started or even "back in the game" when you've been away for a while. Lot's of threads on here lately with newbs or people who've been gone and can't figure out what to buy. And it's really tough to make suggestions, too. Then you have a bajillion people saying buy this and buy that and it becomes even more confusing.

So true :lol::lol:. Before I came across ECF I watched tons of YouTube reviews to get an idea, even after that I'm still trying to figure out my ideal set up and what will work best for me. So far is good and the help and supportive environment here is amazing. :thumbs:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
So true :lol::lol:. Before I came across ECF I watched tons of YouTube reviews to get an idea, even after that I'm still trying to figure out my ideal set up and what will work best for me. So far is good and the help and supportive environment here is amazing. :thumbs:
Ideal setup? ROFLMAO! That's a unicorn my friend. I have 25 different setup sitting right here next to me and I can say none of them is an ideal setup. It depends on what my mood is to which one I use. Variety is the spice of life. Good luck in whatever you choose.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Ideal setup? ROFLMAO! That's a unicorn my friend. I have 25 different setup sitting right here next to me and I can say none of them is an ideal setup. It depends on what my mood is to which one I use. Variety is the spice of life. Good luck in whatever you choose.
I've spent a shameful amount of cash buying my "ideal" mods and atties. The only issue with that is...

images (7).jpeg

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand

Oh well one can dream :lol::lol: but I totally get what you mean, I have found myself wanting so many different mods and tanks and.... lol.

I can see why it becomes a hobby @Zaryk :thumb:

Thanks @vaper1960 I just looked at vapecrawler. Very useful :)

Reactions: Don29palms

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Oh and @AngeNZ where do you normally get your vape stuff? I will be eternally grateful for any info on trusted places which ship to NZ at a reasonable price :)

My vape bookmark list is about 500pages long ;) but here's some faves:

These are all China, expect 2-3 weeks delivery
    FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
    Electronic Cigarette Products on Sale - 2Fdeal
    24hrs - 3FVape
    Vapeciga Online Shop: Vape Mods & Liquid, Atomizers, E-Cig Sale Online
    Brand Electronic cigarettes online shop, ecigs at CigaBuy.com

UK: around 1 week delivery
    Vape Club | eLiquids | Kits | Mods | Tanks | Pods
    E-Liquids | Vape Kits | Vape Mods
    Vape Shop | Vape Kits | E-Liquids | UK ECIG STORE

Status