Suggest a complex fruit ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Now that summer is around the corner, I'm looking for some flavorful complex fruit suggestions. By complex, I mean that I want a multi-fruit flavored blend. Just something kind of refreshing for the summer.

I'm looking for some really tasty juices - like maybe several to order in a sample pack. Please no suggestions for vape Wild, ITC, and other lower cost suppliers. No offense, but I've tried those and didn't care for them. ITC made me cough, actually.

And I need suggestions that will vape well in tootle puffing tanks. I don't drip, so no high VG.

Not trying to be persnickety - just trying to give enough info to get good suggestions.

TIA!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
For fruits:
Ahlusion : Ahlusion - A Fresh New Taste
They have a thread here at ECF with lots of helpful people to give you suggestions: Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread
Not too sure about the plastic bottles here.

Another one that is unbeatable is The Plume Room: The Plume Room | Award winning eLiquid for picky vapers!
They have lots of great fruit combos and several bottle sizes are the plastic you want. They have samplers, too - so you can try small amounts.
They also have a chat thread here at ECF if you would like to ask for suggestions based on your likes: The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Hope that helps you out - I am not much of a fruit vaper, so I don't have specific flavor suggestions at each vendor that I am confident about. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: love coffee

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
One other question - does anyone have a suggestion for a nice blended fruit that does NOT come in those glass eyedropper bottles? I really hate those bottles...

You should definitely check out goodlifevapor. They have some really good and simple 50/50 fruit juices for tootling, specifically their signature line which are all 50/50. And no glass bottle...but sorta hard plastic ones that I do wish were softer. But ya, sample packs and cheap (but only in price) I use them specifically for 2.0 coil 10-11 watt vaping, or at most 1.2coil 16-17 watts.

I'm with you on not liking any of the other bargain places, vapewild and ITC are just way too harsh....but GLV seem to be a middle of the road between pre-made and premium and don't fall into that cheap category. I can let you know the next time they do a sale. Usually posted in Deals and Steals thread.

My current favorites as it heats up:

-Redhead (cranberry-peach)
-Mexican Hat Dance (raspberry-margarita)
-Twilight Zone (pineapple-raspberry)

Ask me details if you're interested, I've tried a good amount of theirs. Best fruits I've found. I've also tried a ton of premium fruits....and although I love my expensive complex juices, fruits are so damn simple, and doesn't seem to get better as you go premium.

Last edited:

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
For fruits:
Ahlusion : Ahlusion - A Fresh New Taste
They have a thread here at ECF with lots of helpful people to give you suggestions: Ahlusion LLC Chat Thread
Not too sure about the plastic bottles here.

Another one that is unbeatable is The Plume Room: The Plume Room | Award winning eLiquid for picky vapers!
They have lots of great fruit combos and several bottle sizes are the plastic you want. They have samplers, too - so you can try small amounts.
They also have a chat thread here at ECF if you would like to ask for suggestions based on your likes: The Plume Room- stop in and chat!

Hope that helps you out - I am not much of a fruit vaper, so I don't have specific flavor suggestions at each vendor that I am confident about. Good luck!

Wow - thanks, Nanny! I'm checking out plume room right now...

I love many of the other suggestions, but I hate those bottles so much, I doubt I'd order. I really don't like paying a premium for those bottles, only to have to move the juice into something I can fill a tank with after I receive it.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
You should definitely check out goodlifevapor. They have some really good and simple 50/50 fruit juices for tootling, specifically their signature line which are all 50/50. And no glass bottle...but sorta hard plastic ones that I do wish were softer. But ya, sample packs and cheap (but only in price) I use them specitifally for 2.0 coil 10-11 watt vaping, or at most 1.2coil 16-17 watts.

I'm with you on not liking any of the other bargain places, vapewild and ITC are just way too harsh....but GLV seem to be a middle of the road and don't fall into that cheap category. I can let you know the next time they do a sale. Usually posted in Deals and Steals thread.

My current favorites as it heats up:

-Redhead (cranberry-peach)
-Mexican Hat Dance (raspberry-margarita)
-Twilight Zone (pineapple-raspberry)

Ask me details if you're interested, I've tried a ton of theirs. Best fruits I've found. I've also tried a ton of premium....and although I love my expensive complex juices, fruits are so damn simple, and doesn't seem to get better as you go premium.

Thanks, Sproket! I will definitely check them out as well. That Redhead sounds like it's right up my alley especially. Will have to peruse their offerings...:)

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Paradigm from Mister-E-Liquid is one of my favorites, I've been hooked since my first taste. You can choose VG at 33%, 50% or max, and they use plastic bottles.

Paradigm

"slightly sweet, yet subtle fruit blend - consisting of pear, lemon, and coconut; finishing with a smooth splash of vanilla cream"

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
Dunno if anyone suggested Mom & Pop Vapor Shop "Butterfly Bait", but do indulge yourself. If you ever considered DIY, they offer the flavor concentrates, as well.

This particular flavor once had a thread rejoicing it's complexity and deliciousness. First thing that crossed my mind when I read the thread title.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
One other question - does anyone have a suggestion for a nice blended fruit that does NOT come in those glass eyedropper bottles? I really hate those bottles...

I love Good Life Vapor's Spook Sauce (Peach, Butterscotch & Rum) and Tahitian Pearl (Coconut, Lime & Pear).

ecffish

Unresolved Status
Apr 21, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread