Suggest a complex fruit ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I love Good Life Vapor's Spook Sauce (Peach, Butterscotch & Rum) and Tahitian Pearl (Coconut, Lime & Pear).

JustWondering, I ordered 2 sample packs from Good Life, and Tahitian Pearl was one of my samples. Should be here soon!
Spook Sauce was on my list to try, but I didn't order it in these samples. Thanks for the suggestions...good to know I'm on the right track!

Reactions: Nanny22

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Dunno if anyone suggested Mom & Pop Vapor shop "Butterfly Bait", but do indulge yourself. If you ever considered DIY, they offer the flavor concentrates, as well.

This particular flavor once had a thread rejoicing it's complexity and deliciousness. First thing that crossed my mind when I read the thread title.

Thanks, Dougiestyle! I'd never heard of Mom & Pop's, and just went through their offerings. I found several (including Butterfly Bait) that I will definitely be trying.

Reactions: Dougiestyle

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
JustWondering, I ordered 2 sample packs from Good Life, and Tahitian Pearl was one of my samples. Should be here soon!
Spook Sauce was on my list to try, but I didn't order it in these samples. Thanks for the suggestions...good to know I'm on the right track!

I think you will love Tahitian Pearl. On the GLV site it suggests steeping Tahitian Pearl for 4 - 5 days. I think you'll love it at 4 -5 days, as I did, but I found that at about a month, it transformed again into something even better!

I want to know what other GLV juices you got too.

Their sample packs are such a good deal! I ordered Deadly Sin, Nana's Nuts, Tahitian Pearl and Spook Sauce and I loved and will reorder every one of them, although Tahitian and Spook Sauce are my favorites. There are tons of other GLV juices I am anxious to try as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread