Suggested Battery Size & PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
donttouchmybutt.com is selling a kit that is a KR808-D1 but with really short batteries. The PCC is outstanding, but the auto batteries are close to good, but not quite there. If Bloog could Bloogize this kit, I think selling to the masses of people who just want something like a cigarette pack, minimal fuss, etc.. this would be the ticket. I am currently using this kit with BMF cartomizers and I am in total heaven.
I wont be putting aside my BMF batteries, but when I need something to take with me for a day out and about, this PCC and Batteries along with BMF cartomizers will be with me. Oh, and BMF cartomizers WITH the condom ON fits into this PCC no problem.

Come on Bloog, don't make me beg in every thread... ;)

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
you just wanted an opportunity to type out donttouchmybutt

OK I'll be serious now. What is it about itsy bitsy that appeals to you? The standard seems fine to me, the shorter one would even seem too small. Why do you want one the size of a toothpick? Maybe because I used to smoke 100s I'm just accustomed to that length rather than the old standard sizes.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
I think bloog has shrunk the automatic switch as much as possible, that leaves only mah to be given up in the name of tinyness

150 mah would last me all of 30 minutes before I would have to charge it. More disturbingly the total life span of the battery would be measured in weeks not months due to the very frequent recharges. I suppose it depends on how much you vape. I can go all day with a 1500mah with a 2.0 ohm atty some people cycle through 3 17670's a day.

I would however love a pcc that could hold one fully assembled one charging and some extra carts, maybe in a style similar to the ones talked about above, I know I have a 510 pcc that can hold two batteries (though neither fully assembled) and 5 cartomizers.

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
I agree, shrink the mah, when you have a PCC like this, swapping batts is no problem.
I am also thinking about the main stream, not the "heavy vapers", people who smoke and want to stop, this type of kit is perfect. You are not going to convert a smoker by handing them a HV mod like the silver bullet or similar. Smokers want something that reminds them of their precious cigarettes, not something that reminds them of a boat anchor.
Every 7-11 in my area is selling NJOY crap now, and I see their stock going down and down, so people are buying it. If Bloog offered a kit like the M602C but with their fabulous auto switch, I think it would be the perfect way for smokers to come to the dark side... ;)

RB37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Loudoun County VA
engrish... :)

It's a shame though, the BMF cartomizers taste burnt on the M602C battery. Good thing the M602C cartomizers perform well, or I would have another paperweight here. I can't count how many kits I have sitting on the shelf... :(

For me, its Bloog Maxx Fusion setup when I am sitting still. But when I go out, the M602C will be in my pocket. Now if I could get Bloog to offer something like the M602C, I would be in bloog heaven :)

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
The cartomizers are a PITA, too small to be any good I think. The M602C is same size as KR808, just 1/2" shorter, and REALLY nice PCC as well. I actually like the thickness, I was a Camel Menthol Wides smoker, so I like some girth...
(oh that does not sound right at all)

So you're saying longer is not better, width is..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread