Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from AltSmoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherJake

Apr 29, 2013
United States
cddz:9522982 said:
If you made a short tube for the SB that would fit a 18350 and a kick i would order one tomorrow.

I have not tried, but I think there is enough free length in the spring for that to work with the standard 18650 bottom. Maybe someone could chime in that has tried it.

A good though, but still too long. Maybe a "shorty" tube for an 18350 and add the regular extension tube for the kick? I can dream.

Attachments

• 20130514_191509.jpg
    20130514_191509.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 57

k-sider

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2013
United States
B&M prices should match the online prices

This. I live in Columbus and shop the website and then go to the store to buy in person. Its annoying when you see the website price and then the price at the store is different.

Also some 120 ml juice sizes would be nice, if you don't already have them.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
LoL I'll comment on the second portion. With our new shipping system we lost that ability of importing tracking numbers in to the emails for some reason. With the new website that will be released in the next week or two (Oh No!!! :p) that will be resolved :)

As for the first that would be a chad question :p

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
B&M prices should match the online prices
k-sider said:
This. I live in Columbus and shop the website and then go to the store to buy in person. Its annoying when you see the website price and then the price at the store is different.
In what world do you guys live in? :blink:

B&M stores have overhead costs to consider and highly-trained sales people to pay salaries to. That adds additional cost to the business. It's going to have to come from somewhere, where do you want it to come from? Increase online costs for everyone, or just for people who want the convenience to stop buy and purchase what they need in person, with possibly a demonstration of the product by the staff?

Last edited:

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Would it be possible to start stocking threaded adapters... or if they are stocked, make them easy to find on the site?

While I was trying to make a decision on what tanks to try, a couple I thought looked neat and were at the right price stated they were threaded got the eGo and needed the adapter to work with a 510, but the adapter was nowhere to be found :(

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
The main problem with adapters is they really aren't built the greatest. They do wear out and can cause issues. If they were built a little bit better, we would consider carrying them. Sadly all the adapters I see have the same issues as they've always had. But we may have something that you may like coming soon ^.^

Itaste V3 Batts are coming, that and the MVP 2 :) Just waiting for them to arrive :p

Resistance meters wouldn't be a bad idea /ponder.

mezzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for the late reply to this. I just saw that my tapatalk isn't bumping new "participated" thread replies to the top.

Anywho, I understand that about the adaptors. The resistance meter would be nice, like the ones you thread the coil on to? Would sure make it easier than trying to hold 2 leads in your hand between 2 tiny points on a small piece of metal, lol.

Ever though of offering a silver bullet "restoration" service? Send in our SB's, BB's for a check up, open her up, replace the connectors, check the wires and switch & replace if necessary, etc. For $20 bucks or whatever, id probably pay for that :D

Sent from my Google powered personal data extraction device

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ever though of offering a silver bullet "restoration" service? Send in our SB's, BB's for a check up, open her up, replace the connectors, check the wires and switch & replace if necessary, etc. For $20 bucks or whatever, id probably pay for that :D

We do that now for pretty much the Silver Bullet's that are acting up or come in for warranty issues. And don't believer it's that expensive :p

Ohm checker - Waiting for them to ship.
Longer Kanthal/Wick Options - On it :p
'Ship-To-Store' - This could be a possibility in the future as shipments become regular. Sadly with some big box stores that offer this feature, they have scheduled trucks that arrive at the locations on a set schedule. I'll keep it in mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread