Suggestion Box! - What would you like to see from AltSmoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EcA2AcE

ECF Veteran
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier discussions

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
  • Deleted by rocks82

Lwr32

Sep 4, 2013
Goodyear, AZ USA
I know this isn't a device or mod suggestion but what about a list of recommended batteries per device you sell? Right now I'm using a green 18650 1600mAh 3.7V battery in my Silver Bullet. I use the same battery with my K-101. I also have the same battery in a 2100mAh version. I use a Russian 91% with both setups. What battery brands are good with my setups? What's the highest mAh I can go with my setups? A list for beginners, even if it's only for the most popular devices you sell would be nice.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You need to sell cartotank refill tools. These not only protect the o-rings in the tank caps, but make installing the carto and refilling with e-liquid much easier and faster. Essential for cartotanks.

SYM.JPG Delrin SYM.jpg refil drip tip.jpg

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I know this isn't a device or mod suggestion but what about a list of recommended batteries per device you sell? Right now I'm using a green 18650 1600mAh 3.7V battery in my Silver Bullet. I use the same battery with my K-101. I also have the same battery in a 2100mAh version. I use a Russian 91% with both setups. What battery brands are good with my setups? What's the highest mAh I can go with my setups? A list for beginners, even if it's only for the most popular devices you sell would be nice.

18650 Mods (Silver Bullet, Omega, etc):

AW IMR 18650 2000mah 10Amp (continuous discharge rate)
AW 18650 1600mah 24A

Efest IMR 18650 2000mah 10A
Efest IMR 18650 1600mah 30A
Efest IMR 18650 2500mAh 30A
Efest IMR 18650 2100mAh 35A

14500 mods (AltSmoke BB):

AW IMR 14500 700 6A

* You want to go with a high-drain, safe-chemistry IMR battery, not a protected ICR battery.

** Battery Basics for Mods: IMR or Protected ICR?

Last edited:

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
I know this is an older thread, but I am posting up my wish list. So here goes make a switch top assy that will hold the kick II as an option for the Silver Bullet M.
Also I agree with one of the other members, come up with both a kayfun style and Genesis Style tank that matches in diameter and possibly skirted with an oring or adjustable threaded ring that will give the hybrid look. Jus saying... Ha I havent even got my Silver bullets yet. Just ordered 2 a red and a black both mech switched.

I know I am tired of bottom fire buttons and like the old saying simplicity is the key to genius thus the Silver Bullet M will be it for me.

Have to say in my short 6 month time analog free and the many mods and tanks I have purchased and then gave away. I am down to the RSST sinlge and new twin coil, a couple of Kayfun/russians and the istick for pocket carry. These Bullets I hope meet are as good as i hear they are.

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
This is a follow up about the Silver Bullets.
I received my two, one black and the other anodized red. I have ran all my tanks on them and like the Genesis tanks the best.
Tried dripping using a Stillare clone and couldn't tell any difference between the silver bullet and my hopped up copper Nemesis.
So voltage drop isn't an issue. Oh yeah running a duel coil around 0.5 ohm with no problems.
I did find that I had to adjust the atty contact in the mod when switching between attys. Actually had my One of my RSSTs screwed on and
over heated the base spring before I could get it loose. I pulled the spring back out and all is well. Sent an email to Alt Smoke about spare springs.

These can be a little finicky but all in all a great American Mod. I may select another device if I was cloud chasing and changing atties all the time.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Elite C3Es, will they be brought back, or are they discontinued? I really like them. Had to go with another
under a different label at another site. Though the Nanos are a great concept, they don't vape as good as
the C3Es.

Hi kcofohio,

Unfortunately, due to consistency issues, the elite ce3's were discontinued. The iClear 16 and the T3D clearomizers are pretty fantastic and sometrhing that most Elite CE3 users have picked up and been using in place of them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

kcofohio

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Ohio
Hi kcofohio,

Unfortunately, due to consistency issues, the elite ce3's were discontinued. The iClear 16 and the T3D clearomizers are pretty fantastic and sometrhing that most Elite CE3 users have picked up and been using in place of them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Okay, didn't realize there had been problems with them. Will look into the T3D clearomizers. Thanks for your reply, rocks82!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread