Suggestions for an 18.5mm vw/vv mod for my Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smac61

Mar 23, 2010
Detroit
Back in the game after several years hiatus, wow things have changed!

Anyhow, I picked up a Kanger Subtank Nano / istick 30W which I'm completely satisfied with. However, I could use a battery thats more "stealth" for occasional use. Is there a quality battery / mod (not sure which term to use) that is an 18.5mm match for the Nano, VW/VV and sub ohm capable? Has to look like it was made for the Nano as this will be my occasional "go to meeting" setup. The istick 30 is fine for everything else...

While I sometimes run up to about 25W (.5 coil) most of the time I'm running around 15W.

FWIW, I'm a direct lung vaper that quit real cigs a few weeks ago...

Thanks!

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
cant comment on the VV/VW part, but i myself have a 30W istick am looking towards getting a "smaller" setup.

only thing i can recomend because i ben looking at it myself, is the Ego ONE 1100 or 2200 mah battery for the subtank - the battery is 19mm

was going to get either the subtank mini nano and the ego one, or get just the ego one MEGA battery(22mm) to fit my exsisting 22mm rda/rtas, when it is released

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
You cannot easily get more stealth than an iStick.
The only other possibility is 1) a battery that is not good enough for the 1.2ohm OCC or 2) a battery that is actually thinner than your Nano.
What you are looking for is an 18.5mm (diameter) mod/battery capable of firing 1.2ohms, and smaller than the iStick. I understand this, as I'd like the same thing.
The closest I can think of is the 1,100 eGo One... and that's not a 100% fit either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread