Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Australia
Hi all,

I just want to share with all of you what i and other would like to see in future models of Apex Alpha's.
Feel free to add to this list i think innovapor and Apex won't mind knowing what their customers want...
  1. Adjustable juice draw from the res unit
  2. 18650 model
  3. bigger (Longer) res option design for dual coil cart or even an atti with an extended drip tip.

Last edited:

pockyz

Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
OC
How about like this... with tank? :D

ultra.jpg

(is Photoshop, not real)

Last edited:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
How about like this... with tank? :D

ultra.jpg

(is Photoshop, not real)

The tank is an option, but right now we are working on a new ceramic for the RES that will wick better, hold more liquid, and overall work a lot better. At least that's what we are hoping for. Won't know for sure until we have one made and test it out.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I think that adjustable draw would be a great feature!
You can buy a stainless tank from other places, or build your scubagen & it looks AWESOME on the ultramax! The scubagen is WAY too big for most of my other mods, but because the ultramax is small & sleek, the scubagen looks fabulous on it.

Now i'm gonna have to post some photos........... I'm glad I bought the baseline cap for mine, because it really does look awesome with a stainless steel tank on it.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
This is an old suggestion that we talked about a long time ago but I would love to buy an alpha in Stainless Steel, I get bummed out having to polish so often. Maybe a special edition run of each size?

That is definitely an option that we will look into in the future, how long into the future not so sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread