suggestions for new vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnreturner

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Guelph, Ontario
I've been vaping since 2011 but I'm on the old EGO pen-like system, mixing my own juice and replacing the coils in the old Stardust clearomizers.

I'm just not getting the flavour hits anymore and I need something new but don't want to make another big investment. Over the years I've tried a few other types which were a waste of money and always came back to my EGO and Stardusts. Those batteries, clearomizers, and coils are pretty well impossible to find anymore here in Canada.

All the new stuff seems pretty expensive to what the EGO and Stardusts offered me. I've always kept 3 different flavours on the go and it seems with the newer stuff most people just have 1 battery and 1 tank and that's it. I'm down to vaping around 4mg now.

Any suggestions please and thanks!

Reactions: stols001

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Generally you get what you pay for, you invest in better gear and get a better vape.
One disadvantage of eGo type systems is that when the internal cell wears out you have to dispose of the whole unit. Using a device with removable/rechargeable cells mitigates this problem.

I don't buy a lot of new gear so I cannot advise you on a range of potential upgrades, but hopefully someone should be along soon who can.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread