Suggestions on a next step

Status
Not open for further replies.

paladinx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2008
mars
right now I enjoy the carto tank.. There are so many devices out there.. Ive tried a bunch but still like the carto tank. Someone said the kaifun and russian performs similar to a carto tank. Is this true or does anyone have any other recommendations. I am looking for something that vapes like a carto does. Are there any devices out there similar to the kaifun and russian that might be cheaper or easier to build etc?

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I used cartos in tanks for about a year. I started being able to taste the filler, it seemed the taste got stale quicker and quicker. I started messing with genesis rbas and couldn't go back. I love my kayfun lite and have a Russian 91% ordered. I love rebuilding my own coils and wicks. The kayfun isn't difficult to learn and IMO its worth it.

You could also try an evod. It's super easy to rebuild and it's only around $5 or less. I did get a rubbery taste out of mine till I poured some rubbing alcohol in the top and rinsed it.

I'll caution you though... if you're happy with carto tanks you might want to stick with them. Getting into rebuildables can get expensive, meaning some people (myself included) have a tendency to go wild and spend spend spend LOL

davewuvswaffles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Philadelphia
I would go to a dripper if I were you. You will be able to rebuild it easily and you will get to enjoy vapor more than you ever had. Plus RDA's are not very expensive. Don't jump on a dual coil dripper, a single is good for starts such as an IGO-L.

Considering the Igo-W is cheaper than the Igo-L @ Fasttech, he might as well grab an Igo-W to dip into RDA's and rebuilding in general. It's not like you're forced to build dual coils with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread