Summer Time Vapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
Well...the weather is warming up finally...I'm up in New England, a.k.a. the Snow Coast and I started my vaping experience at the beginning of the year.

So far I've been in to darker dessertier juices which felt quite nice in the cooler weather...but am going to need to switch it up for vodka season!

So far I've tried and loved Orange Julius from a supplier that I guess isn't supported by the forums...so not sure if I'm allowed to say it's name...but the website is so not user friendly I lost my password and haven't a clue how to get it back or contact their CS. Bleh, their loss.

Since then I've tried Orange Creamsicle from VapeRite (kind of bleh for me) and Pineapple Shake from KBV (TOO pineapply and taste like a jolly rancher...yuck...but might of been due to the extra flavor shot I got)

Any recommendations for fruitier more refreshing vapes?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey, I would say Cranberry & Limes from Juicy Vapor. Based on your criteria this one may work for you. Try a small 3ml bottle and see what you think. Also Ecto Plasma (their signature juice) is pretty tasty.

Check out my thread about Sleeper Juices and you may find some "off the beaten path" juices, plenty of which I am sure to be great for summer. Cheers

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Definitely try "Beachin" from Rawr Vapors....you can add levels of menthol to it as well for a cool finish, but you don't have to. this stuff is AMAZING....and definitely a summery, tropical vape. Truth Serum is another one from Rawr thats really good..its a pear coconut creme flavor. He has several tropical and summery flavors that I would highly suggest you check out if that is what you are looking for.

Good luck!

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
For a killer Orange Creamsicle, go for Highbrow Vapor's Orange de Sangre and Vanilla Bourbon Bean. You can either order them separately and mix to taste (as they're both excellent on their own as well), or ask Bryan to do a Creamsicle mix for you when you order.

If you're fan of citrus, you will probably go nuts for their Limoncello as well...

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Highbrow also does a couple very good tea vapes if u are into the whole sun tea thing like I am.
Highbrow also does some very good fruit, the orange de Sangre is amazing

Altcig has some fantastic fruit vapes as well, sweet tangerine, and ripe strawberry are very refreshing, as is the pear.

Both vendors have very clean tasting and carto or tank friendly juice! Enjoy!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread