The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Super Concentrated

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by Modrod., Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    I popped over to the site to make my monthly order and noticed the super concentrates (plus the awesome sale!). What are the super concentrates exactly? More flavor, more vapor, thicker? I see two of my favorite fruit flavors there so I was curious what the difference is. Thanks

2. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Hi M0dr0d,

Our concentrated E-Juice just have more flavor :) We've had great feed back on them. Definitely worth the try, please remember when trying new flavors to always order in 5ml sample bottles. Let me know if you have any further questions that I may help you with. :)

3. Modrod.

Modrod. Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    AZ, USA
    Thanks. I've already tried the new Pineapple and Peach so I was just curious about the concentrated versions. The new peach is definitely much better than the old recipe. The new pineapple is quite good to but I liked the old recipe even better. I'll have to grab some on my next order.

4. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    I haven't personally tried the Pineapple old or new but love the New peach :) Let me know what you think of your next order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.