SUPER NOOB ALERT!! What am I missing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-dub

Moved On
Oct 10, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I knew VG had such properties, but is there some study that validates or inclines such a statement? Very interesting indeed.

Somewhat true. I am not quite sure if the same can be said for PG (Propylene Glycol) I know that VG (Vegetable Glycerin) is metabolized into H20 and C02. Here's some light reading on a study done with VG when inhaled through an atomizer: Safety of VG when inhaled through an e-cig

e-liquid, however, does contain more than just VG. Nicotine if you have it. Flavorings. The last one is probably the most questionable, and as such, the quality and safety of the liquid you use can only be weighed by the professionals and tools/labs they create it in. I wouldn't recommend buying juice on eBay. Not only does eBay not allow such sales, but you have absolutely no way of knowing what you are vaping.

Check out: Velvet Cloud Vapor They make organic juices (using natural flavoring) and even put an ingredient list on their bottles! I'm enjoying some of their Nutty Cookie right now!

P.S. That Vapage U-Turn is indeed an eGo Twist / Vision Spinner. Just another variant of the same thing. They're easily one of the most popular and highly recommended devices for vaping.

Vape well, vape often :vapor:

Antibacterial and antifungal properties o... [Acta Derm Venereol. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI

Really, if you search VG or PG + antibacterial or antimicrobial and you'll get plenty of hits leading to a variety of published studies.

TTerri

Oct 15, 2013
Northwest AR, USA
Antibacterial and antifungal properties o... [Acta Derm Venereol. 1991] - PubMed - NCBI

Really, if you search VG or PG + antibacterial or antimicrobial and you'll get plenty of hits leading to a variety of published studies.

WoW Jay....much good info. there...
Thanks for helping me....yes, I think I'll steer clear of the Ebay juices....I was looking for a good 'deal' but usually my plans kind of blow up in my face! (like killing myself in time..)
I'll check out the Velvet Cloud Vapor's liquids...
And thanks for the info on my U-Turn....I rarely use it as I like to have a Halo clenched in my teeth, like right now! ;)

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Sorry I'm wiggin' out trying to learn how to POST in these threads....see how PITIFUL I am?? Talk about an 'UBER--NOOB!

You're doing just fine :)

How goes it today? I thought I should mention, while I really do like Velvet Cloud Vapor... and plenty other "premium" or "botique" vendors, the price can be a bit much depending on how much you use per day.

I just made an order with MtBakerVapor and they really have some bargain prices. I'm not exactly sure what to expect, I don't think their juice will be as complex as some of the ones I have now, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I got a Candy Cane flavor. I expect it to taste like Candy Cane / sweet peppermint hah :p

Check it out, they have some great prices if you wanna test flavors out.

Oh and don't forget! If you sign up for Velvet Cloud Vapor's newsletter at the bottom-right corner of their page you get a $5 discount on your first purchase! Pretty sweet deal too. I highly recommend Night Shift. It's my favorite from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread