The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Super Smokes (St Cloud)

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by cavibird2005, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cavibird2005

cavibird2005 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2011
    St Cloud, MN
    So I went up there looking for some drip tips the GF said she saw some up there. Naturally I brought the Lava Tube
    :vapor: Blew some minds, every one in the store was gathered around me. Well.... I've come to the conclusion that you
    do not want to show up with a mod at this establishment. I thoroughly ticked off the owner.. He made the stupid decision to ask what I paid for it, I told him in front of his customers. Well as you know a lava tube isn't expensive. Well turns out it was cheaper than the V4l kits he's selling in his store:blink:.... @ this point he gave me the cold shoulder and refused to deal with me.... Its alright though they have all but quit selling vaping supplys:glare: and what they have is over priced, Obviously.

19.99 30mls of V4L juice
    5.99 for a DT :blink:

I didnt even ask about the V4L kits....

2. Morgythekilla

Morgythekilla Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2011
    MN
    I had no idea there was an e-cig place in MN

3. scribes

scribes Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    MN
    I was looking for something local, but after reading your statement i think i will pass, and just continue with online!

4. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    Less taxes from the internet too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.