Status
Not open for further replies.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I WILL try that. I have a ton of unflavored 50/50 12mg base that I made to make my DIYing of tobacco juices easier, but after that's gone, I will try this. i vaped 100%VG for tw years, so I am definitely a VG fan. I only mixed 50/50 base because I was, at the time, using a BCC tank and it wicked a bit better. With the REO, it would be as thick as molasses, though, and still work great.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
If the VG is to thick for you you can cut it with a few drops of DISTILLED water (never tap water!!) or Pure grain alcohol, the PGA ups the throat hit.

My wife grew up with an alcoholic parent and is very sensitive to the smell. She notices alcohol on my breath if I vape anything that has PGA in it. I wonder if it would show up on a Breathalyzer?

karmakatie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
MO
My wife grew up with an alcoholic parent and is very sensitive to the smell. She notices alcohol on my breath if I vape anything that has PGA in it. I wonder if it would show up on a Breathalyzer?

I have often wondered the same thing, so much so that I do not use it, because I am CCW so I am very careful about my actions :) Distilled water works great I have used it to thin my VG for 2 years, I also think it actually creates more vapor.

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
O.K. I'm in. Just ordered a 250ml of 24mg 50/50 pg/vg and 250ml of vg from MFS. I figure that all that put together will give me 12mg at a good vg ratio. I'm really hoping this suits me as well as it does so many of you. Oh and the final cost for this 500ml experiment shipping included was $28.37.
I've thrown that much away on a single order of juice I ended up hating. So why not?

Chrisnotes86

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
Ohio
I have tried my 6mg vg base and it was great. Super x had mentioned it tastes like a marlboro light and I can def. see the comparison. I just like variety too much, and flavors are such a guilty pleasure that it just wouldn't feel like I was getting the most out of vaping.

but if the apocalypse comes, whether natural or FDA created, I know it won't be the end of vaping, Got a liter of 100mg vg base in my freezer, so I'll be set for a long while.

If the apocalypse happens you might not have power to charge your batteries. Our mine for that case. :(

I still would like to try some UF too. Im gonna'!

Last edited:

Luther

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Winston-Salem, N.C.
Well I've had a few weeks and trying this has opened a few doors. I like the unflavored but other threads led me to try adding Hangsen tobacco flavorings myself. I have tried the RY1, Virginia and Flue cured. All were added at a ratio of 1 drop per ml. This has been very eye opening. I felt somewhat unsure of making my own juice but it turns out to be very, very simple. The 1 drop per ml goes with the less is more theory. If you are tired of overly strong or over done juices you should try it.
I have since ordered another 250ml bottle of 36mg nicotine at a 50/50 VG/PG mix, another 250ml bottle of pg and a 500ml empty bottle from My Freedom Smokes for $36.00. All I have to do is pour all the contents into the empty 500ml bottle and I'm set for quite a while at my level of 18mg of nic.
I have been ordering my Hangsen flavors from RTS Vapes. I have ordered more flavors to try and I hope to enjoy them as much as the ones I already have. I couldn't be happier with the results I have had and now I realize how cheaply I can make my own juices.
I will not be buying juice for quite a while (if ever again).
Thanks for all the guidance and I strongly encourage anyone with doubts about giving it a go to try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread