Not open for further replies.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Petabread thanks for reply!
haha. I am an alien. I am Japanese, and love vape :D
where are you from?
By the way, I'm Peta. I'm from Miami, Florida.

I moved out here after I heard about the flying scorpion situation Florida was having in the Everglades.

I vape for fun, but I'm a flying scorpion hunter at night. That's what pays the bills. These flying scorpions are new to the scorpion family and can spray a white colored venom from their tail (which also acts as its uterus.)

I don't usually fight the flying scorpions with my barehands, as they're 2 feet long and have superior reach on me.

However, I use a curling iron I purchased from Bed Bath and Beyond, because after 2 or 3 fights with the flying scorpions, my weapon needs to be replaced. The curling iron also helps cauterize its uterus so it can no longer procreate. Bed Bath and Beyond takes back damaged items (with a receipt!) so that helps keep flying scorpion hunting a more profitable business venture for me.

How about you?

m00shie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Malaysia
Just like to chip in to clarify that Steam Crave will be releasing two new variations of Aromamizer RDTA. The pics posted or taken is not the Aromamizer v2 but the Aromamizer Supreme.

Here's the difference between both versions:

1) Aromamizer V2 RDTA - this is an update of the tank which includes flat top cap and metal AFC. The tank is targeted for new buyers. The tank is 23mm and will come both 3ml and 6ml version as similar to v1. Existing owners can choose to be the metal AFC ring and/or flat top cap individually after the tank is officially released.

2) Aromamizer Supreme RDTA - This is a complete rebuild based on user feedback using the v1. The tank is 25mm and will have a capacity of 7ml. It comes with a 'straight flow' drip tip, flat top cap, top fill, juice flow control, redesigned metal AFC, larger juice holes and a build deck that is guaranteed to align with the air flow. With the new dimension, builders will now have more room to build larger or more complex coils.

Hope the info helps.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Yes and please keep in mind those pic's are of the prototypes, this is not the final version of the Supreme. I was trying to show in the one pictures where I am holding the deck how it now sits up a bit away from the juice feed holes :) It's genius really and it wicks something amazing :)

and yes yes my coils were all wonked out from my messing around with it lol. Is this better? :)
0222161354_zps1wm2we32.jpg

Last edited:

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Oh dear, only last night I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at my collection of RTA's and how on earth to keep them in rotation- I seem to spend most of my free time fiddling with different coil builds and trying to get the best from each of them, looks like another atty is soon going to add to the obsession!!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Oh dear, only last night I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at my collection of RTA's and how on earth to keep them in rotation- I seem to spend most of my free time fiddling with different coil builds and trying to get the best from each of them, looks like another atty is soon going to add to the obsession!!
I feel your pain. My wallet also feels your pain...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

TENGA

Feb 23, 2016
Japan,Nagoya
www.vapejp.net
Base on all the commn

How is the vaping policy in Japan? Gonna visit the country in like 1 month time

well, what about question do you mean,
policy mean vaping rule?

in Japan, Smoking area at someplace in town,city,park.
but you can't smoking at outside(this is manor). if you wanna vape, go to Coffee Shop, restaurant, Smoke ok area.
same real cig.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina

You are "preaching to the choir" as we say here in the South. My FOUR Aromamizers stay coiled, wicked, and ready....but the other 12 tanks....:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread