Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinkytofus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2014
New York City
I just saw this online, from the manufacturers of the Aromamizer RDTA. We have the generically named "Supreme RDTA". Looks exciting. Velocity-style deck, 25mm design.

Preorders should begin early-March and shipments should go out mid-March. It's from Steam Crave, so it should be awesome.

Copy and pasted, and all I could find about the Supreme RDTA:

Supreme RDTA - $54.99

This is completely new RDTA design, top filling without leak problem, juice flow control, align airholes with coils, Diameter 25mm so bigger Velocity deck, bigger airflow and bigger juice feeding holes, bigger drip tip. This will be Supreme dripper tank system with more complicated design.

SVx7W6k.jpg

Edit: another picture of the Supreme and Aromamizer v2, directly from Steam Crave -
swpvYYH.jpg

if everything works as it should... this could be the perfect tank

ismokeinbinary

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Kentucky
i hate numerous holes as an "airflow controller".. why not do what everyone has been doing and make a Cyclops hole and an outter sleeve that we can slide to close/open the cyclops

The original design was more like that but the testers convinced them to go with this new design. I really wish they'd offer a separate AFC ring you could buy, I'm not digging this new design as much as the original Supreme design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread