Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
This is the tank for you if you want a Plus but don't want the 30mm size.
I've had a couple of the Plus for a while and they are excellent!
This tank is the 25mm version. Great airflow, wicks easy, best machining of any tanks I've had.
Steam Crave does a fine job IMO. The Supreme was my first, Plus my second, I'll have a few of these as well.
Aromamizer Supreme RDTA V2 25mm,Aromamizer Supreme New!

V2.jpg

CaveFurby

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I have to agree with Vexx, I am totally happy with mine. Think they have solved their little problems with some of the other versions. No pins to lose in this version, juice flow control is tight. I like the airflow better. I like the new drip tip alot more. And for a top fill, I get absolutely no leakage or seepage when I refill, and the deck does not over saturate either. I use small, 2.5mm simple clapton coils in mine, 4 or 5 wrap and get a nice cloudy vape with excellent flavor. And you'd be surprised at how well a 2.5mm clapton performs, very fiesty coils! I found that 3mm coils were a tad too big. I have the gunmetal gray and have to say this is quite the looker.

ogie56

Dec 6, 2010
Central Iowa
I have had mine for week now,needed good cleaning ,but build quality is good. easy to build and fill ,smooth vape not a mtl but you can get it close enough.I use diy 60vg/40 pg it is a cloud machine if you open it up.jfc works great laid it on it's side for 24 hrs and it leaked just a little ,wiped it off and vaped away no gurgling at all.love that i can use as an rda to test diy juice too. very very happy with this rta

Reactions: jmercury1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread