Surprise in my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloB

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Los Angeles, California
Just received my 3rd or 4th order today from Ms. T's...

Banana, Cinnamon Danish Banana Coffee & Chocolate Irish Cream Tart...

All Yums waiting to try...

But there was a surprise and a disappointment. It was my first order that Ms. T's didn't slide an extra little sample in. I know we shouldn't expect it, but I guess she's spoiled me up till now. Usually the sample ends up being the first to try and then gets added in a larger quantity to my next order. I did get the usual little candy treat thrown in, but a little surprised that I only got everything I ordered. Figure that one out.

Felt like the kid who got left out of the treats for a second.

Oh well... I guess I will just have to be satisfied with my delicious juices that I ordered. Man am I spoiled. Anyone else feel that way sometimes.:confused:

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I don't usually give out free samples unless I make a mistake while creating your order. example: If I make a nic level low and you actually order Medium and I don't want to waste the juices so I throw them in or the bottle size was wrong.

My way of giving back to my customers is by holding weekly chat games that I do on Sunday's.
Check my FaceBook for contest updates.

Ms T

This is kinda funny...but it's true. I was watching T.V. munching on popcorn. I got thinking to myself..I wonder is there is a popcorn e-juice flavor? I laughed, said nahhhh, no way and shrugged it off. The next day I was at Ms. T's Bakery............LOL, to my surprise~! I hear people saying it totally rocks the taste buds. I havn't ordered yet, I'm still working on the whole concept...hehe. Hats off to Ms. T ~!

Hi Everyone....I'm a little of subject..but since we all love Ms T's Flavors, and I'm comfortable here, maybe some one could help me out? Since we all fill our cartomizers, here's my question. I have cartridges that when I inhale, there is no vapor coming out. If I don't inhale there is lots of vapor. This has nothing to do with Mr. T's juice of course. But has anyone experienced this..and if so the problem...? and or the fix? Thanks...ya all~

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Loved the easter egg surprise in my order MsTs's!! That certainly made me smile.

The pkg was sent off on Monday, and somehow it got lost enroute after Ankorage Alaska. Finally, it showed up today. What a relief! I was getting ready to call the coast guard search and rescue. Very nice popcorn and ziplock pkging as usual, and I'm looking forward to non-stop pina colada on the beach. Thanks for my easter egg. :)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Yes exactly like that....I get vapor if not inhaled. If I inhale there is no vapor coming out...of my mouth..~

Yeah I haven't used the cartomizers in awhile myself, I prefer the 3-piece, and one of the reasons is that while the cartomizers gave a decent TH they didn't deliver on the vapor production in my experience.

Hopefully someone who has used them more recently might be able to give you a useful tip.

Loved the easter egg surprise in my order MsTs's!! That certainly made me smile.

The pkg was sent off on Monday, and somehow it got lost enroute after Ankorage Alaska. Finally, it showed up today. What a relief! I was getting ready to call the coast guard search and rescue. Very nice popcorn and ziplock pkging as usual, and I'm looking forward to non-stop pina colada on the beach. Thanks for my easter egg. :)

lol gotta love the USPS routing techniques :rolleyes:

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Cricket- I've had that happen with a few of my liquids one of my favorite flavors from TV (Banannas foster) and one from ms.T (don't remember witch) I thin it may have something to do with the VG content but I'm honestly not sure. I prefer cartomisers myself and notice some liquids produce less vape on the exhale. The cartomisr produces a better taste IMHO. Did you try the liquid in a clean cart? Have you tried mixing it with something that DOES produce good vapor? (I ended up mixing my banannas foster with the last of my cinnamon danish bananna coffee) And the other one was mixed with caramel. It;s rare, it really is, most things I get from her actually produce a beautiful vapor on the exhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread