Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Dear Ben, Christy, and Ave associates,

I was just wondering if it were possible to start a thread, perhaps if it's successful even sticky it, that allowed us to trade Alien Vision juices with one another.

I ask this because I believe it would be optimal for those under scrupulous incomes to try out as many, if not all, of the fine flavors available at Alien Visions.

Just to clarify, there will always be room in my budget for my monthly 100mls of Boba's Bounty. But, I find myself looking at the other flavors and drooling... and looking at my budget and then enters the sad face :(

Anyways, just wanted to throw it out there. It might even help increase the sales of some of the hidden, less known flavors ;) As if you guys aren't busy enough, right? :D

Thank you,
Levitas

*I know there is a classified section in these forums... I wish to have a thread trading only Ave Juices. So, I don't have to create a thread to trade on a 12 or 18ml bottle of juice. Plus, it's a great way to try out lots of flavors! Everyone wins. What do ya'll think?

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
I think it would be great just a couple of days ago traded some AVE sweet tart,irish cream,apple teaser,hype on the classy's for some other vendor's tobacco's.I was hoping to trade for any of AVE tobacco's with no luck so settled on what I got offered,but with this thread being stickied on AVE forum probably would have had better luck.

By the way all the flavors I traded were spot on and really good if you like them type of flavors but have come to realize I am mainly a tobacco or coffee flavor vaping person.

pearlheartgtr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
NY
It would be a great idea. I can hazard a guess that a lot of us have sample bottles of AVE juice that just wasn't to our taste and would like to try something else. For example, I would be up for trying Hype and I'm sure the 12ml bottle of 12mg Raf I have wouldn't go to waste (BTW, I'm sure it's nice and steeped by now).

Seattle40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Seattle,Wa
It would be a great idea. I can hazard a guess that a lot of us have sample bottles of AVE juice that just wasn't to our taste and would like to try something else. For example, I would be up for trying Hype and I'm sure the 12ml bottle of 12mg Raf I have wouldn't go to waste (BTW, I'm sure it's nice and steeped by now).

All I can say is I sure hope I LIKE the 100 ml of "untried by me", Raf I ordered a few days ago, or I may have something to trade...lol

But, I think I'm pretty safe... out of the dozen or so flavors I've tried from AVE, root beer is the only one I didn't care for...too sweet for me I think. Sold it 1/2 price to one of the co-workers I've converted, trying to get him off the cinnamon...lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread