Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thought I might share one of the positive health isuues I've encountered since I started vaping.

I seem to be sweating a lot less now. I've just done a quick google on the subject and found this :

"Add to the list of complaints against cigarettes their propensity to make you sweat. When you smoke, the nicotine you inhale causes your body to release a chemical called acetylcholine, which stimulates your sweat glands."

Anyone else had a similar positive reaction ?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Looks like it's only me then.

I always knew I was unique :w00t:

You are not alone. I'm a golfer and I can honestly say when I was smoking and playing golf back in early July the sweat was running down into my eyes. Since vaping the sweating is less and I'm not seeing double from sweat in my eyes. Golf game hasn't improved but less sweating.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Interesting observation. Could this have anything to do with PG's dehydrating effect? Just a thought....

I do wonder, as well. For the most part I stick with VG liquids, and I actually sweat more. Maybe it's because I am not smoking 1 &1/2 to 3 packs a day or spitting several cups of drool :oops: a day.
Folks who are sweating less: what pg & vg ratios are you vaping? If you'd please be so kind as to share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread