Not open for further replies.

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com

Just wondering if anyone has tried both of these ... Sweet Cream and Fresh Cream.

Do they add depth and body, or just flavor? Do they really "make a difference"?

I have some "Smooth" on the way to hopefully add more "depth and body" to my DIY juice, but wondering if either of these would also help.

Any input? :)

Thanks again!

PS Anything else you add for "body & depth" ??

Mdemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Trinidad
Sweet cream & Fresh cream provide a bit of body. To me they seem to mellow & round out some flavors. eg coffee type flavors.
Sweet cream adds a bit of sweetness, Fresh cream a bit more body.
They do make a difference beyond just flavor but nothing drastic, at least in the 1% to 4% range. Maybe used higher?

EM will also add body as will vinegar or T&S or a little sweetener. I find for real depth a little tobacco type flavor in a mix regardless of what it is will do the trick better.
Consider a bit of Vanilla or Menthol as well.

Last edited:

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Sweet cream & Fresh cream provide a bit of body. To me they seem to mellow & round out some flavors. eg coffee type flavors.
Sweet cream adds a bit of sweetness, Fresh cream a bit more body.
They do make a difference beyond just flavor but nothing drastic, at least in the 1% to 4% range. Maybe used higher?

EM will also add body as will vinegar or T&S or a little sweetener. I find for real depth a little tobacco type flavor in a mix regardless of what it is will do the trick better.
Consider a bit of Vanilla or Menthol as well.

Thanks Much!! Hum... think I'll first try "Fresh Cream" ... definitely on my next order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread