Sweetener

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I don't really make my own juices but I do routinely mix juices, add flavorings etc. Recently I've been loving sweet juices and got some sweetener from Ms T's. I love her juices and her sweetener but she only sells small bottles of the sweetener and limits the number of bottles one can order. I would like to be able to buy sweetener locally and wish I could duplicate Ms T's. Anybody have any idea what sweetener she uses or have any other recommendations for a good sweetener? I bought a bottle of NuNaturals Clear Stevia liquid sweetener but that has a funny taste. Recommendations are appreciated.

brillyntdisguise

Sep 5, 2012
New York
I don't know for certain what Ms. T uses, but I suspect it is liquid sucralose. You can get it as SweetzFree. I've used about every type of artificial sweetener under the sun because I try not to eat sugar (have to watch my girlish figure, yanno!) and liquid sucralose, in my opinion, comes the closest to tasting like real sugar than anything else I've used. All of the flavors from Ms. T's that I have tried have tasted just like sugar. I'm sure this doesn't help, but it's just another two cents. :)

zencatx

Aug 1, 2012
PA, USA
The sweetener she sells is liquid sucralose. It can be bought at walmart in a yellow bottle with the label "Sucralose to go". I use it all the time.

I tried that and loved the flavor. Right now I'm using EZSweetz, which is about the same I think. Do you find the sucralose makes your carto life shorter? Gums 'em up more, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread