RDA Switching flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raguvian

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2014
Houston
I used to rewick every time. Now that I've got rayon, I just vape it till the rayon is pretty much dried out and then just drip the new flavor on. As long as it's not some crazy strong flavor you won't taste the last flavor. Rayon also doesn't burn as easily as cotton so you can vape most of the liquid out before getting any dry hits.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Hey there, I guess I am lazy. If the flavors compliment each other I use to just go ahead and change and do a little mixing. You can also use unflavored to completely dilute out and clean the other flavor out of a dripper. That is how I found out that I actually like the taste of unflavored juice. I was using a little igo-L. If I was drastically changing a flavor. I would rinse with Everclear or water and I was good to go. Good luck to you and happy dripping.

• Agree
Reactions: Cstober

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I usually just vape out the old flavor as much as possible, then drip the new flavor. I'll put just a couple of drops of the new flavor onto the deck (not directly onto the wick or coil), vape out as much as possible, and repeat. This quickly gets rid of the old flavor, after doing this two or three times, the old flavor is pretty much completely gone.

Don't be afraid to mix flavors -- I've stumbled upon to some great combinations when switching flavors without rewicking. Pretty much the only time I will rewick when changing flavors is to go from a very strong flavor to a much more subtle flavor.

DadEh

Dec 23, 2014
East of GTA
I usually just vape out the old flavor as much as possible, then drip the new flavor. I'll put just a couple of drops of the new flavor onto the deck (not directly onto the wick or coil), vape out as much as possible, and repeat. This quickly gets rid of the old flavor, after doing this two or three times, the old flavor is pretty much completely gone.

Don't be afraid to mix flavors -- I've stumbled upon to some great combinations when switching flavors without rewicking. Pretty much the only time I will rewick when changing flavors is to go from a very strong flavor to a much more subtle flavor.

I'm with Jersey_EMT and Rat2Chat2 on this

Reactions: Cstober
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread