SX Mini MX Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzsazri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
malaysia
I want to know if anyone has trouble connecting Bluetooth and how to get it done. I used redmi4x phone but failed to connect using installed apps. I know a lot of people have complained about this problem in the comments section of the apps in playstore. this is my only problem but the other is very nice aka satisfied. hope someone can help or give some tips.
7d4bb1c01c484ccc27cb4a8806a32c21.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

Solaire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2017
Wow, it's been awhile but I remember having trouble with both my Q and G class Yihi's. Seems to me I had to get them to pair through the app rather than by using the pairing using the phone's utility. Haven't used the feature in forever though. Sorry.
yer i hear you , i have the "G" and i,m skeered to even go into it.

Reactions: Walee

mzsazri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
malaysia
I just had to download the app from play store and open it. I turned Bluetooth on via the menu on the mini. (on mine I have restoration under Bluetooth). I turned my phone Bluetooth off then back on and it connected. Good luck and it looks like you have a nice mod. Temp control on Yihi chip works great.
lucky u have restore feature, mine dun have [emoji26]

mzsazri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
malaysia
Wow, it's been awhile but I remember having trouble with both my Q and G class Yihi's. Seems to me I had to get them to pair through the app rather than by using the pairing using the phone's utility. Haven't used the feature in forever though. Sorry.
saw reviews in youtube got no problems with ios instead of android!

Reactions: Walee

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I want to know if anyone has trouble connecting Bluetooth and how to get it done. I used redmi4x phone but failed to connect using installed apps. I know a lot of people have complained about this problem in the comments section of the apps in playstore. this is my only problem but the other is very nice aka satisfied. hope someone can help or give some tips.
7d4bb1c01c484ccc27cb4a8806a32c21.jpg

Have you been able to get your device connected to the android Bluetooth?

How do you like the mx mini? I have a friend who is selling theirs and it’s brand new. Can get it for a decent amount so I was wondering if I should take it.

Thanks

sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread