The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SX Mini MX Class

Discussion in 'Temperature Control' started by mzsazri, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Thanks but I meant also how do you like the device overall?

2. laurie9300

laurie9300 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Sydney Australia
    I love it! (But it is my newest device and you know how it is).

I was getting the "weak battery" error which was quite frustrating, but that's been fixed with an update.

The vape is very similar to my M Class, but the screen, the joystick, and the form factor are all gorgeous! A pleasure to hold. My M Class is still in perfect working order, and approaching 2 years old.

It is top heavy, and will topple given the slightest chance, but so far it hasn't happened to me.

I'm definitely a DNA fanboy, and own 60s 75s 200s and 75Cs but when setup properly, the vape on an SX is just as enjoyable, but it is different.

I'm pretty sure it's firing hotter than my DNAs as all my settings seem to be lower for the same vape.....

.....I hope this helps you decide.....

3. Fidola13

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Thanks! Appreciate the feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  4. ericbnc

ericbnc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 28, 2012
    Piedmont Triad, NC
    The SX-i app from the Google playstore works on Samsung Tab S2. I installed the app, opened it and no connection. Bluetooth turned on for Tab2 and sx450 chip (Mini Q Mini).I closed then re-opened the app, hit the blue connect button on app, it found the device and began changing settings on the device according to the app setting changes I made.

If using TC, be sure to lock the coil resistance first before vaping or the mod will show "dry coil, no liquid" until resistance is locked.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fidola13

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I use an iPhone. Not sure about the app tho haven’t had time to even play with it.

Thanks for telling me about the resistance lock! Hopefully I’ll have a chance to get into it this weekend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.