SXK DOGGY STYLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay, pictures. Hopefully. For those of you not aware of my picture taking "skills' yet, they are not good. Not at all.

Attachments

• coil doggy.jpg
    coil doggy.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 118
  • doggy coil.jpg
    doggy coil.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 115

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Okay, pictures. Hopefully. For those of you not aware of my picture taking "skills' yet, they are not good. Not at all.
You should wrap your wire the other way when coiling it. It makes it easier while tightening the screws on the wire. You want to wrap the wire around the screw in the same direction as the screw tightens.

I also use 2mm id coils.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

It might be just the angle of the camera shot but the coil in picture 1 looks very close to the screw on the right.

I agree with Bob, Anna. You may need to "lift & separate" a bit.

:D

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I started "watching" this thread a few days ago :rolleyes: Better late than never! I have 18 Doggys - :eek:o_O because, well, I find them easy to build (my hands are challenged due to missing part of my right thumb and years of braiding), no leaks (although sometimes on a fresh refill I have to "blow out" a few gurgles), great flavor, and, well... I just love them! I didn't mention how many parts I have....:rolleyes: another OCD kinda person...:w00t::shock::shock::shock:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I started "watching" this thread a few days ago :rolleyes: Better late than never! I have 18 Doggys - :eek:o_O because, well, I find them easy to build (my hands are challenged due to missing part of my right thumb and years of braiding), no leaks (although sometimes on a fresh refill I have to "blow out" a few gurgles), great flavor, and, well... I just love them! I didn't mention how many parts I have....:rolleyes: another OCD kinda person...:w00t::shock::shock::shock:

Congrats - you just took the doggy crown off @Dubminer ;)

I think you will fit in this thread just perfectly :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

SO close!!!

Congrats - you just took the doggy crown off @Dubminer ;)

I think you will fit in this thread just perfectly :lol:

Welllllllllllllllllll....

:oops:

Thanks @AngeNZ ! Kat and DPL and others know me pretty well. Shall I mention SPREADSHEETS??? :eek::shock::shock::thumbs::D:D:D

:wub::wub:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread