Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling one of my & Gen. Betterhalf's SXmini SL's. We had 6 total and with other Acquisitions over the past year the Stands are overflowing...
This is the "Coffee Tang" version and there is nothing, nada, zero wrong with it and it operates and performs just like it did when new. Other than setting the 5 Pre-Sets it is totally OEM Stock with no modifications to its OS. Never Charged the Batts internally-Always outside the mod on a Charger.
Bought New from either VariTube or Element vape (I don't remember which on this one).
Will come as pictured; mod, 18650 Batt Adapter, and the YiHi Manual. No Box or Data/Charging/Update Cable (who needs the Box and everybody has too many Cables layin around as it is).
**It will come with an Extra: the Samsung 40T 21700 Battery that's in it IS INCLUDED in this Sale.

These are going for @ $140 everywhere I looked this morning (@ 5 diff Vendors) and the Batts are @ $11-$14 new.
So, I figure a below Market-Value Quick-Sale/NO Haggle Price at $68 includes USPS Priority Shipping to the lower U.S. 48.
Payment via PayPal Only.
*No Trades needed or considered except This and some Cash for an Authentic Taifun GX RDTA 4ml or GT IV non-TPD version. Otherwise nothing else please.

Check my Feedback to be confident & assured in Gear & Descriptions.

Thanks much for looking & considering :thumb:
SL Front.jpg
SL Side.jpg
SL Bundle Side.jpg
SL Top.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread