T18 mtl flashing error

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You could bring it to a brick and mortar vape shop, if you so desire. They should be able to help you isolate the problem (if it's you, I'm not suggesting it is, but sometimes it's helpful to hear-- from a knowledgeable vape shop-- yeah, this is toast, and you should warranty it.

After 10 days no, it should not be performing in that fashion. I am assuming you used the charger that came with the device? It's unlikely to be your wall wart, though not impossible. Which is where a knowledgeable vape shop might come in to play....

If all else fails then I would probably start the process of warrantying your device. I think this may also be the time to mention that most vapers who really are using vaping as harm reduction, period, will have a backup (sometimes many backups) in case something goes wrong with a setup.

Best of luck and I hope you can get it resolved in some fashion, fairly soon.

Anna

Reactions: Beamslider
My t18 started flashing red 6 times and wont work after 10 days of using it daily
Tried replacing the coil and charging but that doesnt work....
Any fix ?
Hello UrNsFace!

Bohan here, first of all I am very sorry to hear that your T18 is giving you issue. Many apologies!

I have already let the engineers know about this is issue. The 6 red flashes on T18 usually indicates that the overheat protection has been activated.

However, we would still like to know some more info about it. Are they 6 quick flashes or there are minor time gaps between them? Also may I know how long did you charge the device for? It was the correct move to charge it but our engineers suggested that you should charge it for at least 4 hours.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

Bohan

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
Hello UrNsFace!

Bohan here, first of all I am very sorry to hear that your T18 is giving you issue. Many apologies!

I have already let the engineers know about this is issue. The 6 red flashes on T18 usually indicates that the overheat protection has been activated.

However, we would still like to know some more info about it. Are they 6 quick flashes or there are minor time gaps between them? Also may I know how long did you charge the device for? It was the correct move to charge it but our engineers suggested that you should charge it for at least 4 hours.

Looking forward to your reply, thanks!

Bohan
i just got the entire mod replaced by the store i got it from
thank you for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread