T5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Bishop, California, United States
Just tried to look up your order, but it's been so long it would take hours. I recall the conversation about the labels, must have been more than 6 months by now?

They were having what looked like assembly line problems for a few batches. The bottles would come all stuck together with half a label on each. Pull one out, and 4 others came with it. Was glad to see that stop. :)

I don't remember having a discussion about the liquid itself though, other than me assuring you they came from Dekang.

Send me an email with an order number or customer information. I'll send you out a bottle of what I've got now and see if you like it. As far as I know, the flavor hasn't changed...but it isn't a flavor I vape so I don't know personally.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
Sure...it was a long time back and really nice about it all. I just sent that email. I have learned much about e-liquid since then and I am much more familiar with how inconsistent DeKang can be sometimes. That is really cool of you to do this after so long.
Thanks!

I will post back when I have tried it.

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
No worries, and actually it's been pretty consistent here. I think the perceived inconsistencies are from the places exporting counterfeit product from China. We use the same supplier for each order, even though we get offers for "the same" liquid at a quarter of what we currently pay.

I'll get a little something out to you in the morning. Let me know what you think...and compare the two if you still have a bottle of the older stuff laying about. I think you'll find the liquid is the same, maybe a bit of difference in flavor due to the older stuff you have there.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I was out of town for friday/sat/sun, but I got the bottle this morning. The smell is amazing! This is the stuff. I will post back tonight or tomorrow, but it certainly looks and smells terrific. There is not "burnt frito with a hint of menthol" smell to this one. Thanks a lot for sending that out and I will let you know how it vapes.

I did retry the other one and it still tastes of burnt frito's and menthol with just a hint of nasty. Just the smell of the two is a different world entirely.

Last edited:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
vaped side by side, one is fantastic (the new one) and labeled as 3&5, the other tastes horrible with menthol and labeled T5. If my first order had this juice in it, I would have ordered it in bulk from you shortly after. I am not sure if the T5 was a test on a new formula or a menthol version that was an epic fail, but the 5 bottles I have left will eventually be passed on. No one that I have given a bottle to has ever asked for a second one.

Thanks a ton for the bottle, this is awesomely fresh 3&5 and next time I need to replenish my stock I will definately consider ordering it from you. Hopefully the T5 is a thing of the past.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
There must have been a leak in that shipment I didn't notice. We generally don't return liquids, especially after a few months...but I do remember this conversation. If it was that bad, something was not typical.

I'll get you replacements along with a return label out in the morning. Do me a favor and return those bad ones...something's off I don't feel right about someone vaping them.

Thanks for coming back and letting me know.

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Yeah, well....never hurts to have an extra Karma point or two. ;) Enjoy.

Return address that was on the package will work, I would like to check that stuff out for myself thanks.

Edit: Now that I think about it, make sure you share some of that with the people that think we bottle sweaty socks for liquid :)

Last edited:

PVPuff&Stuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2009
Very cool, appreciate you taking the time to send them back. Can't apologize enough for not taking care of this earlier though. Sometimes it can be difficult with so many options available. None of them are quite like the other, and I had gotten no complaints from anyone else. Learning every day, and I'll keep this transaction in mind.

Glad we're square now though. Enjoy. :)

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
you should have those other ones back. I already sent out 3 bottles (with cards of course) to the people I know got one of the old ones so they could compare...but I PIF'ed one and need to figure out who it went to...I will send them one with a buisness card! Let me know when you get them and if you have time, what you think of it. It has been kept 30-37*f in a box so it shouldn't have changed much since I got it. (the drawer in our bar fridge is all e-liquid XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread