Tagline time! the Nexcig **CONTEST** from Nexcig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

trafficboss

Jan 28, 2010
florida USA
Based on alot of the feedback we have recceived from the community we have decided to change the name of our kit from "Titan". And how better to help in the naming of the new product than with the help of the best vaping community on the web!

So, how to enter.

1. Post in this thread with ideas for tagline. or blurb

2. Like other peoples responses (No blanket liking will be counted)

One week from today we will choose a winner, and they will recceive a NEXCIG Starter kit, with an extra battery and a spare package of our horizantal coil cartomizer In addition to everything included with the starter kit.

If we don't find a name we use 5 numbers will be chosen at random. The one with the most likes will win the kit. Thank you all for your support!

Still have some uses left on our 15% off code from our last contest "Runnersup".

As always site feedback, product feedback We love it all guys !

Keep on vaping !:vapor:

**** EDIT: IT's UNANAMOUS All four of us Have fell in love with NEXCIG. ****
11b0ks1.jpg

However we still want to give a kit away so the contest rolls on. just now we are looking for a tagline or blurb to include in banners.

Please note we have changed the name of this thread and other details to the new company name Nexcig, on request. The old name of usecigs (or USecigs) has been used by a 'free trial' outfit unconnected with the ECF registered Supplier in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I love the idea coining a word for their eCig instead of using a word that actually exists... I think it would be cool if they changed the contest into "invent a word that could be a name for an eCig brand"... It would be a blast to see what people come up with!

My word is "Nexcig"

"Make your next cig a NEXCIG"

Edit: since I won a prize in the last contest, if you guys choose this name, you can put the kit into the PIF thread, or I'll do it for you if there are restrictions about suppliers posting in the PIF

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I think it/they should be called the "Turbo"... since you already refer to your carts by that... plus I 'Googled' the name and couldn't find any other e-cigs called that either!!! :thumb:

"Rev-up your vaping experience with our Turbo high performance batteries and cartomizers!!"

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread