Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I think it/they should be called the "Turbo"... since you already refer to your carts by that... plus I 'Googled' the name and couldn't find any other e-cigs called that either!!! :thumb:

"Rev-up your vaping experience with our Turbo high performance batteries and cartomizers!!"

Based on Ms. "spacekitty" rational - I totally agree with her . . .

However, if she does not mind my "backing-up" on her idea and suggestion, I would expand that forward thinking to change the name to the . . "Turbo-Charger" e-Cig . . .

It would not only relate to the cartomizer, but be inclusive of the kit . . . The "Turbo-Charger" Kit includes the next generation (if that is what it is ?) "Turbo-Charged" batteries & "Turbo" Cartomizers . . .

"Get all you can from your "vaping" experience with a US "Turbo-Charger" e-Cig Kit - You'll not only start off right - You'll end-up a "Winner" in the end." . . .

Just a thought and "my" :2c: . . .

View attachment 55921

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Based on Ms. "spacekitty" rational - I totally agree with her . . .

However....

Just a thought and "my" :2c: . . .

I think you have a good point there... however... I took the phrase "high performance batteries" right from their website... :D

Hey, if your idea wins you can donate the prize to my 'worthy cause'... ;)
(I don't want to let the 'cat out of the bag' just yet!!)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I think you have a good point there... however... I took the phrase "high performance batteries" right from their website... :D

Hey, if your idea wins you can donate the prize to my 'worthy cause'... ;)
(I don't want to let the 'cat out of the bag' just yet!!)

Yep - it looks like we were on the same page there . . . BTW - I was just trying to keep that pesky' little cat quite myself ;) . . . AND, especially given the fact that "You" set the idea all in motion ;) . . .

Matter of fact, I think "Sharing" is the only way to go . . . be it - "Information," an "Idea," or even simple "Brain-storming" with a Friend to accomplish a goal . . .

It just "WORKS" ! ! ! View attachment 55926

Last edited:

trafficboss

Jan 28, 2010
florida USA
I love the idea coining a word for their eCig instead of using a word that actually exists... I think it would be cool if they changed the contest into "invent a word that could be a name for an eCig brand"... It would be a blast to see what people come up with!

My word is "Nexcig"

"Make your next cig a NEXCIG"

Edit: since I won a prize in the last contest, if you guys choose this name, you can put the kit into the PIF thread, or I'll do it for you if there are restrictions about suppliers posting in the PIF

We will get ahold of you soon Zen about your prize, but the contest rolls on. we still want to give one away with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread