Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
LeAnn, I am working on a chocolate espresso, the first batch was pretty good, still working on it. :)

OMG Two of my most favorite things all rolled into one, I can't wait to try it!!!

Yup, I agree with everyone .. MrE has the best juice, he puts a lot of flavor in there and that's what I like, plus his MEL blend is perfect for flavor/vapor combo ... most others I've tried have been mostly flavorless. Plus you can't beat his random sales and excellent customer service, not to mention the super-fast shipping.

I'm a fan :) And I'd say that even if I didn't get 10% off !!!

Peace,
cleo

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
1963 is my favorite flavor from you now. Grant it cognac fire and english meadow are excellent but 1963 has a fantastic taste. I have a MAP tank full of it. Kamel Hump is also excellent but I can't put 1963 down. It's my all day vape! Folks, you need to give 1963 a try and this weekend would be the time to do it.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Sounds like I need to try some 1963 when I send in my order.

1963 is my favorite flavor from you now. Grant it cognac fire and english meadow are excellent but 1963 has a fantastic taste. I have a MAP tank full of it. Kamel Hump is also excellent but I can't put 1963 down. It's my all day vape! Folks, you need to give 1963 a try and this weekend would be the time to do it.

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
SuZ, the mango melba needs a little time to steep, the other two should be pretty good when you get them on monday or tuesday. I am working on a peach melba right now too, it is past the sampling stage and I am waiting on the bulk order of flavoring. It is very tasty and sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread