Status
Not open for further replies.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I prefer normal too .. the childproof never feel like they are really closed but I understand the need for them if you have little ones running around the house. Maybe you could offer a choice, I've seen that at some vendors, and some even charge a little extra for the childproof.

BTW, love the new juices, the Menilla Joe and Espresso, and Cherry tootsee, as well as the french toast .. nothing short of spectacular, as I would expect from MEL ... thanks!

Peace,
cleo

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
I refill smaller bottles to carry around...i'd be too afraid of leaving 30 mls of your liquid behind somewhere!

Thanks for all the input everyone. Sounds like twist offs are a little more popular, any child-proof cap advocates out there want to chime in?

Do you guys carry around 30ml bottles or do you refill smaller bottles when you are out and about?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I prefer normal too .. the childproof never feel like they are really closed but I understand the need for them if you have little ones running around the house. Maybe you could offer a choice, I've seen that at some vendors, and some even charge a little extra for the childproof.

I agree on both counts... but I also wanted to add that even if you have children around, isn't the main point to "Keep out of REACH" of them??? If they aren't responsible enough, let them pay extra... LOL!!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
***Quick Poll**** Speaking of bottle caps, maybe someone could help. Do you guys want Child-proof caps on your bottles? Or do you Prefer the normal twist off tops?

If you sent child proof, I wouldn't be able to open my bottles...I would have to give it to the kid to do for me...LOL...she's 21 actually but will always be "The Kid."

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
I carry my emergency 3ml of Green Van in a little pill bottle keychain that I picked up somewhere. A 3ml bottle fits perfectly so I always have my favorite juice with me.

At home, if I'm in a dripping mood, I partially fill a few 3ml bottles and have them in my pocket or lined up like little soldiers on my computer desk. I like to change flavors often so if I carried the big bottles, I'd need a samsonite to haul them in. Right now, I have 10 little 3ml bottles lined up on my desk. Of those 10, 7 are MEL ... amazing, that.

Did you get slammed with snow today? We sure did in MinneSNOWta. Must be high school basketball time ..we always get a storm around then. lol

Peace,
cleo

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
:) cleo, we didnt get too much snow just an inch maybe two. It was spring for like 3 days and then winter came back. Kinda sad, but warm is around the corner.

I have a new bottle supplier lined up and the bottles are made in the USA. I was thinking soft plastic with normal twist off caps. They are pretty nice bottles, a little pricey compared to the Chinese stuff, but well worth the additional cost, especially if it makes the customers happy :)

In other news, I just received a bulk shipment of new MEL flavors. So look for these new Liquids in the coming days:
Peach Melba, Pina Colada, Mango Colada, Funny Banana (Bananas in pajamas meets Laffy Taffy), Root Beer Barrel (candy) and maybe a few more.

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
bummer, ECF won't allow the URL ... maybe if you spelled it out in words with no http or .com on it, it'll work??

And YUM Pina Colada ... one of my favorites, if you keep this up, you'll be my only juice supplier. How's the chocolate espresso coming along???

Do you ever sleep? (look who's asking) lol

cleo

danbob987

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread