Taking the next vaping step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookoptomus

Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
NY
Ok so ive been vaping my 650mah Ego Twists with a cartomator tank with boge 2.0ohm cartos which i like and its been working well for me although i just dont like how i have to look at the dial everytime make sure im at my right voltage because its spins easy. Ive also got 2 standard ego batteries with a few CE5's and just not a fan of those compared the the cartomizers. I would like to be able to read my ohms of my carto and be able to see how much battery life i have left. Ive been looking into a Mod, been looking at the Evic, the VAMO, and of course provari (mini). Im a electrician so im kind of capable doing anything that i would need to do and basically im wondering whats all your guys opinions on the 3 Ive heard the Evic is a bit finicky with the software and all that and i would get it with a shorter tube as i DO like a smaller mod so i can easily carry it in a jacket pocket or whatnot. I dont want anything big and absurd thats kind of why im looking at the provari mini as it seems like itll be the same ish size as my current twist setup with my tank. Im also looking into RBA's and i think i would feel comfortable being able to do those no problem. So what are some suggestions on taking my next step and what is a good quality RBA? Thanks guys ive been doing alot of reading on here about all of them just wondering whats your expert opinion on this whole ordeal. Much appreciated. Matt.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
The mini Provari would be your best bet. They are built like a tank, durable, reliable and have all the feature you are looking for plus a lot of safety features. They also have an extension cup that's optional if you wanted to use a bigger battery. The Provari has some weight to it, even the mini so that may be a consideration.

RBAs...wow, there are so many out there. The ones I hear about the most are the Cobra and the AGA-T which now has a version AGA-T2 which is the same as AGA-T except the top cap pushes on instead of screws on. The screw on one (AGA-T) the air hole in the top cap didn't line up with the wick so airflow was a problem. With the T2 you can line up the airhole with the wick easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread