Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
TSA limits liquids carried on to 3.4 ounces or 100 ml of each individual liquid, whatever that liquid may be. I usually have two 100 ml bottles of eliquid with me when I fly. I put them in clear plastic bottles with no labels in a quart ziploc bag. I’ve never had any issues getting them on the plane with me. Amazon has a wide selection of suitable bottles available for cheap.

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
Palm Beach Florida
Not sure if you need to remove labels. I never did. That's only for carry on.

I don't think there are any rules for checked luggage.
Yep, I googled it
Just as an FYI:

For the future, a simple word search of "Airplane" brings up all these results that will anser not just this question but many others when it comes to traveling and Vaping:

Search Results for Query: Airplane | E-Cigarette Forum

AND - Here is a link to what I wrote:

Taking Vaping Gear & "E-Liquids" On A Plane Trip . . .

Hope this information is helpful . . . :D

Just as an FYI:

For the future, a simple word search of "Airplane" brings up all these results that will anser not just this question but many others when it comes to traveling and Vaping:

Search Results for Query: Airplane | E-Cigarette Forum

AND - Here is a link to what I wrote:

Taking Vaping Gear & "E-Liquids" On A Plane Trip . . .

Hope this information is helpful . . . :D

Yep, I googled, thanks

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Yeah. I rarely check bags anymore. I just stuff as many bottles (diy or branded) as I can into a quart size zip lock. Whether it was Mexico, Peru, Cuba or New Orleans, there was never an issue. I just reserve enough room for those clear 3.4 oz travel bottles for Vodka. As a dare, my brother and I each filled another 4 of those and got through :w00t:.

Last edited:

Straydonkey

Nov 24, 2020
    Palm Beach Florida
    Yeah. I rarely check bags anymore. I just stuff as many bottles (diy or branded) as I can into a quart size zip lock. Whether it was Mexico, Peru, Cuba or New Orleans, there was never an issue. I just reservesd enough room for those clear 3.4 oz travel bottles for Vodka. As a dare, my brother and I each filled another 4 of those and got through :w00t:.
    All I really need is my mod, tank, and at least maybe 50-75ml

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I actually moved from Florida to Wisconsin to be with my fiance, we are actually going on vacation to Florida
    There'll plenty of shops here when you land. lol. I often planned vape shop tours at some destinations :lol:.

• Informative
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Yeah. I rarely check bags anymore. I just stuff as many bottles (diy or branded) as I can into a quart size zip lock. Whether it was Mexico, Peru, Cuba or New Orleans, there was never an issue. I just reserve enough room for those clear 3.4 oz travel bottles for Vodka. As a dare, my brother and I each filled another 4 of those and got through :w00t:.
    Sounds like going on vacation with you is a blast. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread