Tank Cartomizers Keep Breaking...Not the Tank The Cartos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
I've gone from juice boxes to tanks.

The tanks are great (Smoketech) but the dual core cartomizers keep breaking at the base. Obviously they are weakened where the holes are drilled.

I carry in my pocket, in a case, and try and be as gentle as possible but there is nothing worse than filling up a tank w/a fresh carto and having the carto break cause I looked at it funny.

Again...The TANKS are fine..Its the cartos I need some advice on.

Thanks!

MikeDeason

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2010
Toronto
Pic as promised.

The cartos constantly break at the base where they are weakened by the holes.

Attachments

• bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 101

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Mike, I really hate to tell you this.. but your picture doesn't do any good. It shows what looks like a perfectly fine setup.
FYI the carto's All have holes in the base..normally 2, at the top of the treads. Again, without using a lot of force, there isn't much that is going to damage them there as they are also inside your battery threading and this is going to make that area one of the least susceptible to damage of the whole setup.
Now, I could see it if you said the carto's are being disconnected just above that where the connection and the case of the carto are located, but again, that is still going to take some force. I have nothing but smoketech carto's here and have dropped my setup a couple of times in the last month and have only cracked a tank and scuffed the mod.

20130101_230230.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread