Tank/coil suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin89

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hey all! Been using kanger subtank coils for the past couple years and recently been wanting to upgrade to something more current but have been very hesitant to do so. The reason being is that it seems as if most sub ohm coils made now require at least 50 watts to work properly at least according to the ratings of some recent coils I've looked into. I can get decent (not amazing) but decent flavor and clouds from the old ssocc coils in my toptank/protank4 etc, at under 30 watts and I can chain vape all day without guzzling ejuice and battery like a Hummer. I'm not into rebuilding coils. Can anyone recommend a current or semi current tank/ciol that I could get away with an absolute max of 60 watts possibly lower and get a good vape?

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I really had to think in this. But one I have that may work is the Herakles III. It’s a dl kind of tank, top fill, bottom air. .38 ohms on my mod- don’t remember what the package said it was supposed to be. At 42 watts. Doesn’t go through the juice too fast.

I find I can run them a little lower than recommend usually, even with my high vg super sweet juices.

But you’re right, high wattage juice guzzling seems to be the trend!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread