The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tank Ohms

Discussion in 'Tank Issues' started by artymis, Jun 2, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. artymis

artymis Full Member ECF Veteran

May 28, 2009
    hello,

I have been using a viva nova slim and the v2 clearomizers rebuildable. I like to run 2.8 heads on my tanks, since I have been using my evic and am able to check my resistance level I have noticed that when I put a 2.8 head on there, within a week or two its reading 1.9 and even lower. Is this normal? Does this do it on all the clearomizers?

Thank you

Phil

2. artymis

May 28, 2009
    Guess no one has seen this happen before? Oh well, been researching it, but can't find out if this is widespread or not.

3. RayN

RayN Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2012
    Texas
    I'm afraid I really don't have an answer for you. I never use clearos and rarely use an eVic. But with that said, figure out what wattage you like to vape at with the 2.8 heads, then run the eVic in VW mode. It will maintain the correct wattage and the vape shouldn't change as the resistance does.

4. artymis

May 28, 2009
    Great thanks, did not know you could do that and it wouldn't change the flavor.

5. Jet Knight

Jet Knight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2013
    Gotham
    I've had similar discrepancies with Ohms readings with the Vivi Nova heads and I believe its a Viva nova problem. I've used Viva Nova heads stamped at 2.4 but reads 3.2-3.3 on my Provari. Seems like a QC issue with Vivi Novas.

6. ImThatGuy

ImThatGuy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2012
    California
    Ohm readings will always fluctuate with usage, debris between connection, dirty connection, etc. Just clean the connections and see what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.