• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I'm thinking about getting a tank for my BB. The Dual Coil one at CANVAPE looks fine price wise, but I'm having a tough time finding anything else.

Are there better options? In Canada maybe? Where do you get those nice ones with the steel caps? Do the clear tanks still have cracking issues with certain juices?

just Ridge

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
¡ɹǝʌnoɔuɐΛ
I'm thinking about getting a tank for my BB. The Dual Coil one at CANVAPE looks fine price wise, but I'm having a tough time finding anything else.

Are there better options? In Canada maybe? Where do you get those nice ones with the steel caps? Do the clear tanks still have cracking issues with certain juices?

Those smoketech tanks are ok imo. I use most angry pirate's DCT Tanks (mostangryindustries.com) I have both the Stainless Steel and the regular one and they work beautifully. The juices you should look at for are those that are made with cinnamon/citrus/menthol/cola as they will break down the polycarbonate.

If you wanted something quicker check out happy vaper. He carries a different version but they are equally as awesome.

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Oh wow, I think I found the topic I needed: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ssion/228295-cartomizer-tank-master-list.html

Seems 50 ish is pretty standard for those tanks with the steel caps. The lil mama/big daddy are cheaper. Any comment on their performance?

Yeah you will be looking at $50USD and upwards for the steel capped tanks. The prices of the Big Daddy/Lil Mama are cheaper but don't include a carto (not a big deal, just something to keep in mind). So are you looking for something more expensive like the ones on that thread, or are you just looking for something that works? The one I suggested (the Chibi) hasn't had a negative review as far as I've researched and for $8 with a top quality carto included you can't go wrong in trying it.

Concat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Yeah you will be looking at $50USD and upwards for the steel capped tanks. The prices of the Big Daddy/Lil Mama are cheaper but don't include a carto (not a big deal, just something to keep in mind). So are you looking for something more expensive like the ones on that thread, or are you just looking for something that works? The one I suggested (the Chibi) hasn't had a negative review as far as I've researched and for $8 with a top quality carto included you can't go wrong in trying it.

Well now I'm torn. The steel ones would looks so nice... lol... but it's 5 times the price of the smoktech (and others).

shack22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Halifax,Canada
Concat-- I've got a Liquinator,J tank,Smoktech,VPX and three Big Daddy Vapor tanks(two poly and one stainless tube for problem juice).They all work about the same but I like the BDV ones the most.You can get a poly tank with stainless caps(really nice ones)for about $30.00.The stainless tube I have works great and he's coming out with a stainless with a window so you can see your juice level.They are also really nice people to deal with.

Big Daddy Vapor
Sneak peek of Big Daddy Vapor full SS tank with window - YouTube tank_display.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread