Tapered needles & syringes? Best source?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Guy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Arlington, Texas - USA
Not sure where this was most appropriate, so here it goes, mods feel free to move as you see fit.

I'm looking for a good (cheap) place to buy some tapered needles and syringes for filling. I'd like to use the fill port on my kayfun 3.1 clone and a couple others I have with fill ports. I've tried the needle tip plastic bottles they don't work, I guess they don't fit well enough and the juice doesn't go in.

I've seen some on eBay, Amazon, but I don't need 100 pieces, and don't want to order from China and wait for a month +.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
What's the problem? Is the plastic tip too big for the kayfun? Or is your liquid too thick to get it to dispense with the plastic tip? The reason I'm asking is if it's a thick liquid problem that affects what gauge needle you are going to need.

For openers, you can get syringes & needles at RTS Vapes in single quantity.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Not sure where this was most appropriate, so here it goes, mods feel free to move as you see fit.

I'm looking for a good (cheap) place to buy some tapered needles and syringes for filling. I'd like to use the fill port on my kayfun 3.1 clone and a couple others I have with fill ports. I've tried the needle tip plastic bottles they don't work, I guess they don't fit well enough and the juice doesn't go in.

I've seen some on eBay, Amazon, but I don't need 100 pieces, and don't want to order from China and wait for a month +.

WizardLabs.us sells blunt tip needles + syringes and that's where I order the majority of mine from. Starting next month I'll probably skip the middle-man and go direct to the source (as in ordering 50-100 of each), but in the mean time, they provide all that I need at a cost that's not outrageous.

Lbx!

ECF Veteran
I went to a drugstore asked for an empty 5ml syringe and a "draw up" needle. I explained what it was for, showed them my MVP and tank and the payed my $4.00 for 4 of them. The pharmacist was very nice and very helpful. Your experience could be quite different than mine though. Oh, i did have to show i.d. and assure him it was not for illicit drug use. Helped that i had my mod with me.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA

Private Message sent.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I live in a small town so the veterinary here might have a more rural supply than a city veterinary but I got a assortment of syringes(1/2 ml - 60 ml) and all kinds of needles of different guages and lengths, I blunted them myself with a grinder and they were cheap. I just showed them my PV and that I quit smoking and what I wanted the syringes for so they didn't assume I was a junkie. Much cheaper than having to order a bunch of unneeded vendor gear just for a few syringes and needles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread