Taste like Marlboro Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

atom48

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Colorado
K-Sound Krew is correct in that, without the burning paper and the 4000 other chemicals in analogs, nothings tastes quite like a regular cig. I smoked for 45 years, and about 15 of those years were Carltons. A few years ago Carltons became way too expensive (@ $70 a carton) and really difficult to find. So, I decided to switch to Marlboro Lights and Ultralights, because that's what nearly everyone I knew was smoking. I didn't really like them, though, because they tasted like fresh-mowed hay. I got used to them. Short story long, I found that Backwoods Brew's Maxboro has that similar fresh-mowed hay taste.

I use an eGO and 18mg nic juice. My all-day vape is Espresso.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Here are some suggestions for Marlboro or Marlboro Lights
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...140988-want-find-marlboro-flavored-juice.html

You can also Search Forum the New members forum for tobacco to find some threads about cigarette flavor juices.

My suggestion might be FreedomSmokeUSA's Desert Ship which I think is USA and Turkish tobacco flavor - I mainly recommend it because it has a very tobacco-y aroma to me - like smelling a freshly opened pack of cigarettes. It has a stronger flavor and aroma than many tobacco juices I've tried. And if you want to mellow it a bit you can add a drop of FreedomSmokeUSA Chocolate ejuice to your cart. Marlboros (and lots of other cigarettes) have some cocoa in them. I had my boss try it today (he smokes regular Marlboros and had never tried a PV) and he liked it.

Nothing is going to taste exactly like a cigarette so find something with enough TH, vapor, flavor and some aroma hints that say "cigarette" to you. After vaping for a couple of weeks, if a vaper tries a cigarette it is likely to taste like burning chemicals and just awful.

Last edited:

Hrtbrkr1965

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2010
Indiana
Personally for me I wanted and still want a tobacco taste! I use some of the marlboro juices and while not exactly the same it's kinda familiar and not so foreign as to turn me off! I see the majority of people say get flavored juices and forget about yucky tobacco but for me if I had started with the fruity foo foo flavors I probably wouldn't have continued! If I want all that I can always eat a lifesaver while I vape!
Recently tried the ever recommended RY4 and don't like it at all as I don't want caramel in my smokes! Tried rum, brandy,cherry cola(the absolutely worst)Mocha,banana cream, pistachio, and bananas foster! The only one I even liked was the bananas foster and it's not even close to a flavor I want very often! I still want tobacco flavor!
I think the E cig takes a little getting used to so keep the taste as close as you can until you get comfy with it! Then after you get a hold on your smokeless transition then start experimenting with some flavors but to much change overnight is like a shock to the system!
Also get a bottle of juice and just drip some drops in your cartridges to refill them! Really easy and will save you big bucks! They dont last nearly as long as they say and you can recycle them very easily with little effort!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread