Taste like plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiniHookarin

Jul 10, 2012
NY
So im using my Vision Clearomizer that I just bought and it taste like plastic. It was filled up to 1.2ml which is a little over half way.

I wanted to clean it before use so I filled it up with warm water and shook it. Then I put it on my mod and held the button down for a while so it can heat up and dry it a bit.

Does yours taste like plastic too? Or did I somehow mess it up for trying to clean it?

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
My experience with clearos has been hit or miss. Your method of cleaning should be fine (that's how I've always cleaned mine + blow out as much excess water as you can), but you may need to let juice get up the wick a bit before vaping. I hold it upside down for a few seconds to get juice to the top and then give it about a minute to get soaked in.

Hope this helps.

windozehater

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Nebraska
on your new one or when this dries :) everyone always lets them set after the first fill, but what i found from someone smarter than me was actually put one drop down the center hole to wet the coil and the most important part of the wick, it helps jumpstart the "capillary action" been doing it for a while and never had a burnt taste since. dang sorry about the run-on sentence. VAPE-ON

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
Clean it again. here is a link that covers about all you need. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...300-newbies-guide-cleaning-your-atomizer.html
Give it a try. I do not dry burn. I do the hydrogen peroxide wet burn. But you have to get out all of the h2o2 before you can use it. another soak is what i do. I also us a water pick to force out any gunk after.
If you have a VV battery you may have it too high. That will get you a burn in you throat burn the juice and eventually fry the atty.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread