Taste testing day

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I mixed a bunch of really small test batches a few days ago (3ml each) and finally got around to doing a quick taste test. First I used my RDA with a single coil... quick wick, saturate, three draws, then remove wick, dry burn coil, and re-wick for next test. Quick and dirty. The I moved on to my little MTL mod/tank (Innokin EZ Watt/Prism T-20S) This helps me get a feel for how the juice will actually vape in my everyday setup. What I do is just put 1 ml in tank, vape it for awhile, then dump the juice and put some unflavored base in (70VG/30PG 12 mg nic) Sort of vape this awhile to "flush out" the flavor, then dump that and try the next flavor. Works great and at the end I take all the dump juice and do a "mutt" mix (just for kicks) vaping the "mutt" mix right now and it's great. The only exception was some Purilum "sweet tobacco" that I vaped on it's own. By now, I guess I've got a reputation as a sot of "nut job" but there is a method to my madness (and a madness to my method) Hey, it works for me ;)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Learning how to diy is all about finding what works the best for YOU. It sounds like you are well on the way with your process :thumb:

If you aren't already, make sure you are taking notes of your taste tests, even the mutt mixes ;) I use the notes section in either ELR or the juice mixing app I use. Notebook and pen also work well :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread